Ch. 16

19/9/21

Dash's P.O.V

"I fucking hate dresses."

"Too bad, Dashie! You gotta put up with it!" Pinkie cheered as she speedily decorated the ballroom with ribbons, streamers and whatever she could find.

I stared into the mirror, I don't look half bad with this dress, it's just annoying to have to wear a dress when your personality completely contradicts the stereotype of pretty dresses, high heels and accessories.

"You look fine, Dash." Twilight walked up to me with a few more decorations in hand, "A simple dress won't ruin your reputation."

"But what if it does??" I sharply turned my head towards her.

"It won't, trust me." Twilight placed a hand on my shoulder, "Besides, you could always make up a lie like, Rarity forced you.. or it was a dare or whatever."

"Ugh, fine.." I brushed her hand off and went to go help decorate.

Pinkie and Applejack came in with the 3-tier cake, it was frosted white, it was also decorated in pearls and lavender roses.

"Y'know, if I didn't know what was going on, I'd think of this as a wedding." I mumbled to myself, glancing around at the reoccurring color pallete of white, lavender and cornflower blue.

Pinkie bounced in with some other decorations, "It's not going to look like much of a wedding once we turn the lights on!"

"Lights..? They're already on.."

"Not the normal lights, silly! The other lights!" As Pinkie said that, the room suddenly glowed a light purplish color.

"Woah.." I looked around at the room, "Completely different vibe."

"Mhm! Told ya so!" Pinkie bonced off and decorated some more.

After around 30 minutes, we managed to finish decorating in time for the guests to start pouring in with their presents. Rarity is quite a popular person at school, so there's a lot, if not everyone, here. There were a few adults here and there to supervise the alcohol and the amount that was drunk, making sure they were 18 and above, making sure that everyone was being sensible and all that shit.

Rarity really seemed to have thought this through.

I sat with my friends on one of the tables, but instead of joining in on thei conversation, I'm searching for a certain person.

"Hey Rarity, where's the dude that paid for all of this? He can't just not show up after spending so much damn money on everything." I asked her while eating a crème brûlée.

"Why do you ask, darling? Do you miss him~?" Rarity smirked at me.

"No, I'm just.. wondering.." I mumbled, still looking around.

A few seconds after, most of the crowd stopped and turned to the entrance. The door opened to reveal 6 men, all of which were wearing matching tuxedos with a corresponding color accent to themselves.

He's here.

The crowd stared in awe as the six attractive men walked down to us.

"My apologies, dear Rarity~" Thunderlane bowed down to her, "We got quite held back due to.. certain circumstances.."

"Quit the formal act, Thunderlane." Discord lightly kicked him, "Anyways, it's Skies' fault we're late.. as always."

"It's not my fault.." Soarin glared at Discord, "It's also not my fault that not a singular one of you can fucking drive..!"