Ch. 17

20/9/21

Soarin's P.O.V

Ugh, annoying.

Packing is annoying.

Having to wake up at 3:45 in the morning to pack because I forgot to last night is annoying.

Having to go on this trip is annoying.

Everything is annoying.

....

Anyways.

I went downstairs, carrying my bags to the car.

"Did i really have to do this so early..?" I complained to my mother, who was watching me as I pathetically stared at the clock.

"Of course, I know how lazy you are at times, so it's better if you wake up earlier just incase you take 15 years to try and choose what to wear." She rolled her eyes, "And what are you waiting for?? Are you waiting for the clock to grow legs and do everything for you??"

I hate this woman at times.

"How did you know?" I replied sarcastically and dragged my other bag into the car.

I thought to myself and decided to try and see if Dash was awake before I leave.

I grabbed my phone and called her.

I impatiently waited for her to answer, which took 7.52 seconds.

"Morning, princess~" I casually greeted her.

"Skies, I don't know if you're drunk, high or just plain stupid, but in case you haven't noticed, it's basically four fucking am."

"I just wanted to say bye to my dear princess before I leave~"

Suddenly, I heard running, doors opening, banging, a scream and a few silent curse words.

Dash suddenly came running out her house and darted towards me.

I ended the call as she nearly crashed into me from how fast she was running.

"..Did you fall down the stairs??"

She paused and then looked away in embarrassment, "Sh-shut up.."

I smirked at her, "You're that excited to see me, huh~?"

"No." She immediately replied.

"Anyways, I'll see you in a few weeks, alright?" I gave her a pat on the head.

"U-uh.. yeah.. of course.." She stuttered as she gave me a small smile.

"..Actually.. come here.."

"H-huh..??" She didn't get a chance to reply as I immediately pulled her into a big hug.

"I'm going to miss you, Dashie.." I whispered, hugging her tighter.

"I'm.. going to miss you, too.. Soarin.."
————————
9:42 am.

I woke up as the plane began to land, did I sleep through the whole flight..?

I guess I did.

I sighed as I looked out the window.

Hollywood, Los Angeles.

I'm hungry.

That's what you get for sleeping through the whole damn flight.

Shut the fuck up, bitch.

I got up, grabbed my handheld luggage out of the storage compartment and headed out the plane.