Ch. 27

22/10/21

Soarin's P.O.V
I lay in bed, on my phone. I was half asleep, texting Lane.

"Windy, wake Soarin up please.."

"Yes ma'am."

Winds came into my room, walked up to me with a baseball bat and hit me.

"Ow.." I looked up at her, "What is it..?"

"Wake up, Soarin." High Winds dropped the baseball bat and pulled my arm.

"I am awake.." I yawned, "For now.."

Winds rolled her eyes, "I was woken up, so you should wake up, too.."

Kaze walked in, "father is taking us our for dinner.." she smiled softly, "Wear something nice, Soarin, we're going somewhere formal.."

I nodded mindlessly as Kaze dragged Winds out my room.

Wait, who's taking us out to dinner again..?

All I heard was 'dinner'.

I got up and opened my closet, 75% of which my clothes were suits.

Guess what I wore.

A suit! Isn't that surprising?

I fucking hate myself.

After applying some subtle eyeliner and spraying on some cologne, I walked out of my room.

I tied my tie while walking down the stairs. My parents, along with my 3 sisters were waiting in the living room.

"Ah, he's finally here." Mother sighed as I walked in.

"Missed me?" I grinned.

"We missed the time when you weren't here." Kuuki glared at  me.

"Shut up." Father stood up, "Let's go."

They all nodded and also stood up.

We headed outside and got in our car (the 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon, $68,650).

I sat next to Kaze in the middle row, Winds and Kuuki sat at the back.

"Where are we g-"

"For the millionth time, Kaze, we're going to a restaurant for dinner." Mother spoke in a passive-aggressive tone.

"Where-"

Father began to blast some loud music to shut Kaze up.

After around 20 minutes of father blasting deafening music into our ears, we finally made it to the restaurant.

"Ooh, fancy, expensive, modern, Japanese restaurant." Winds said sarcastically, "I love spending money on expensive food that I can also get from the supermarket for $2."

"Winds, be thankful.." Mother sighed, "This is one of my favorite restaurants, your father took me here for our first date.."

"The food here is top quality, it's got the taste and the presentation." Mother smiled, "Ah, your father was so romantic when he was you-"

"Let's go." Father got out of the car, and we all followed him inside.

The waiter led us to our table and we all sat down.

"Alright, let your father know of your order and he'll order everything."

I picked up the menu and began to scan, "What even are half of these.." I shook my head, "These dishes are fancy.. too fancy.."