Ch. 28

27/10/21

Soarin's P.O.V
"What's a quadratic formula again?" Dash looked over at me with a confused face.

"The quadratic formula is a formula that provides the solution to a quadratic equation." I said, while trying to help Fluttershy with a math problem.

Discord shoved me away, "I'll help her."

"It's just for o-"

"No."

I sighed, "Fine, picky bitch."

Discord rolled his eyes as I sat next to Dash.

Currently, since the end of year exams are coming, we all decided to study (in the library) so that we actually pass.

I don't need to study because I am smart.

I think.

Maybe I should study just in case.

No, studying is for losers.

Anyways.

"Dash, need any help?" I placed my hand on her shoulder.

"I actually have no idea what any of these say." She smiled.

I can see the pain and suffering behind her eyes.

"Um, let me help..." I began to explain simple terms and what they're used for.

She's not bad at any subjects.

Well, aside from maths, science, art, and social studies, she's great.

Haha.

I think the only subjects she's good at is music, English, home economics, drama, and P.E., probably because these don't require too many numbers, and it's more physical.

Though, I'm not too sure of how she is with learning languages.

She's probably good at home economics because she's a woman.

Haha sorry.

"Alright, I think I understand.." She nodded, though not with much confidence.

"Do you think I'll pass the exams..?" She looked up at me with worried eyes.

"What? Of course you'll pass." I smiled at her, "Why wouldn't you? Besides, I'm here to help, so there's no need to worry.."

"Well, I'm not the.. brightest student..." She chuckled dryly, "I think I'll just barely pass if I try hard enough.."

"Hey, as long as you pass." I ruffled her hair.

"Alright then." She continued working through the practice problems I gave her for maths.

I looked over at Lane, "What are you working on right now?"

"Huh..? Oh, I'm just finishing up with social studies.." he said.

"Of course you start off with that. It's always geography and history with you."