Ch. 2

Soarin's P.O.V

8/9/21

I stared at the board, watching Ms. Cheerilee explain something. English wasn't my favorite subject, I don't get the point of it anyways.

I looked around, trying to find something interesting. My eyes landed on a certain rainbow haired girl sitting next to me, and she looked even more bored. My 'number 1 fan', huh? Is she really?
I studied her appearance for a few seconds. She was beautiful. I'm glad Principal Celestia grouped me up with Dash and her friends, the guys would love it.

The classes ran a bit differently here, the people in your homeroom class are the same people you go to each class with, which means you're stuck with them for the rest of the year. The people in my homeroom were Dash and her friends, plus a few more girls, and obviously the guys would come along too, so we've got quite the group.

The bell rang, which signaled that it was time for lunch. I stood up and faced Dash. She seems to get really jumpy and excited when I'm with her, proving the theory that she is indeed my fan. She seems to keep her behavior in check though, so I wouldn't say she's one of those fan girls. Of course, I don't mind my fans, they just need to calm down a little. Other than that, I love them.

"Dash." I spoke, she didn't respond."Dash?" She spaced out.

I bent down and poked her on the cheek, "Daaaash."

She jerked up in surprise and looked around, "Huh? What?"

"You spaced out, Dash."

Oh, sorry.."

I chuckled, "Come on, let's go eat lunch."

Dash nodded and stood up and headed to the cafeteria. On our way there, we passed by the doors to the soccer field, which were open.

"Hey Dash, you play?" I asked while motioning towards the soccer field.

"What, soccer? Of course! I'm the best soccer player in school!" she boasted.

"Alright then, how 'bout a little 1 on 1?"

"You're on!! First to ten wins!"

9-9, we're both tied, winner takes all. "Hey, what do I get if I win?" Dash called.

"Me of course."

"Then i'll pass.."

"Hey! What's wrong with me?"

"You're ugly." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes, "How offensive." I placed a hand on my chest, dramatically, "You hurt my feelings."

She punched my arm lightly, "let's just get on with the game."
————
I kicked the ball into the goal, the round lasted an intense two minutes, but I managed to win.

Dash stared at me, shocked, "Wha- how did you win against me??"

I shrugged, "Talent."

"Are you saying I don't have talent?"

"Nope, it just seems like im better than you, princess."

She froze for a second, "Princess? Where did that come from??" She blushed.

I smirked, "You've got the looks to be one, so I think it's pretty fitting."

She rolled her eyes, "I'm too awesome to be a princess."

"Whatever you say-" My smirk grew wider, "-Princess."