Ch. 29

4/11/21

Dash's P.O.V

"It's getting colder and colder each day.." Blaze walked into the kitchen, a blanket wrapped around him.

"No shit, maybe because it's nearly winter." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't use that language, figlia mia.." Mother gently scolded me.

"Sorry, mamma.."

We were making hot chocolate in the kitchen, since it was freezing outside.

Spectrum looked out the window, "It's starting to snow.."

"Is it really that cold..?" Father finished stirring a hot chocolate and gave it to Scootaloo, "It's only still November.."

"We do live in a relatively cold climate already.." Mother turned to me, "Why don't you and Spectrum go next door and hand them some hot chocolate?"

"Oh, sure.." I smiled.

Spectrum gave mother a thumbs up as she handed us three thermos flasks filled with hot chocolate each.

We walked out and made our way to Mr. and Mrs. Skies' house.

"You only went so that you could see your boyfriend." Spectrum smirked at me.

I felt a blush rise to my cheeks and I looked away, "No I didn't."

Spectrum chuckled, "Yeah yeah, keep lying to yourself. But, that won't make anything go away."

We walked up to the front door and Spectrum knocked.

Mrs. Skies opened the door, "Oh, hello there you two.."

"Mamma told us to give you all some hot chocolate, since we were making some." Spectrum grinned.

"Aw, thank you, but come in first. It's very cold outside.." She stepped aside and let us in.

We walked in.

"Everyone should be in the living room.."

I handed a flask to her, "For you.."

"Thank you, dear.." She smiled.

I smiled back at ber and went into the living room.

We handed the chocolate to everyone, except Soarin.

I looked around, "Where is Soarin?"

"In his room.." Kaze sighed, "He's sick-"

I didn't bother to listen to the rest of what she had to say. Using my power, I sprinted towards Soarin's room in under a second.

I quietly opened the door to his room and peered around.

The windows and curtains were shut and I could feel a warm air coming from inside, meaning the heater was on.

I slowly walked in, the LED lights were dimmed. The room was dark, but the lights emitted enough light for me to see.

The smell of eucalyptus floated around the room, there was a humidifier on next to him.

Soarin lay silently in bed, sleeping peacefully.

I put the flask down on the bedside table and gently sat next to him.

I softly placed my hand on his forehead, he was very warm.

I took my hand off and sighed.

I cupped his cheek and whispered, "Get well soon, Soar.."

"Hm..? Soar..?" Soarin suddenly spoke in a deep, raspy, yet soft voice.

It was a little attractive, honestly.