Where's the shade when you need it?

SOTD: THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT US AND STOLE MY HEART BY ONE DIRECTION BECAUSE THEY'RE 2 OF MY FAVE 1D SONGS EVARRR...AND THIS ZAYN NEWS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART TO HANDLE.

ANDREW

For a guy who claimed to hate any and all kinds of physical exertion, Seth walked faster than a freaking Olympic fast walker...if that was even a real Olympic competition.

"Seth, wait!" I grumbled finally catching up to him just as he was about to make a turn for the elevator.

"Dude, this is all my fault"

I rolled my eyes as he said this and let out a breath, "Yeah because you knew he had a heart condition"

Seth stuffed his hands into his black cargo shorts, possibly the ugliest things I'd ever seen, and shrugged, "If it weren't for me knocking his daughter up, he wouldn't have had a reason to come out. If he didn't have a reason to come out, maybe he'd still be okay"

"The term 'knocked up' really makes all of this sound worse than it really is...I mean, you put a ring on her finger, right?" I felt like Seth was taking all kinds of blame for something that I really didn't think was his fault. It takes two; if you know what I mean.

"We basically told him that I had deflowered his baby girl and that she was now pregnant...you try it"

"Excuse me?" I murmured noting how bitter he sounded, "I'm not sure how any of this is my fault"

"It's your girlfriends! If she hadn't pretended to~"

"That's exactly where I'm going to stop you; before you say something stupider than you're normally used to saying" Seth's green eyes challenged me and I let out a small laugh.

This guy was actually on another planet right now. What made him think that Harper, of all people, had anything to do with the drama that was now surrounding him?

"Harper did what she did to protect your girlfriend...Trish was afraid to tell you, for good reason"

I watched as Seth's eyes grew wide and he shook his head, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You basically called your girlfriend a whore because you were so sure the baby wasn't yours and left her in a puddle of her own tears" I grunted with a glare, "You're just mad because you know that you acted like a little bitch"

You know when you know someone so well that you practically map out their next move in your head, before they do it?

Well, I was grateful for how well I knew my cousin because the moment I ducked and felt a massive surge of air whip over my head, I knew I had just gotten on Seth's last nerve.

"What, do you want to put someone else in the hospital?" I grinned straightening and watching as Seth's cheeks grew red at losing his temper.

Seth was probably the least likely to fight someone, not just because he loved his face too much, but because it was almost impossible to hurt his feelings. The guy had six compliments for every negative thing you had to say about him.

"This isn't funny, Andrew" Seth snapped shaking his head and rubbing his eyes.

My jaw dropped as he coughed and I looked around unsure of whether what I was seeing was the truth, "Are you...dude, you're crying?"

Seth furiously shook his head and cleared his throat, "No...it's the hormones you know. Because sometimes when, you know, ~"

"Hormones? I hope you know you aren't the one that's pregnant"

"It's so easy for you to be a smart ass about all of this because you don't know what it feels like" Seth grunted still not looking at me, "you don't get it"