Great, you've killed your father

SOTD: NEW YORK BY SNOW PATROL (BECAUSE IT'S FEELS)

> NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ANDREW'S GUYS! ALSO, THERE'S A BIT OF A SURPRISE COMING UP, ANY GUESSES WHICH ONE OF THE MANY SECRETS WILL BE UNCOVERED?

~

The waiting room was quiet, nobody speaking as Trish gently rocked back and forward in her chair.

"I can't believe this" she whispered turning to Seth, who was sat beside her and rubbing her back, "I did this"

After Trish's mom had uncovered the big secret, in a split second, things had taken an even worse turn...her father literally dropped dead.

All I remembered was Elliott screaming for someone to call 911 and Andrew being the only person who could physically move fast enough. The ambulance came surprisingly fast and only allowed one family member to ride to the hospital with him and mrs. Mcguinness thought it best for Elliott to go. I mean, he literally refused to let go of his fathers hand as his eyes looked forward in a trance. It was like he wasn't seeing anyone but every time we tried to move him, his grip tightened in his fathers.

"Will he be okay?" Talia whispered staring at her mother who only shrugged absentmindedly.

"The doctors are saying it was complicated" Mrs. Mcguinness murmured looking distraught. In a split second, the doors to the ER swooshed open and a gorgeous girl, probably my age or a little older, ran in.

"What did you do to him, you caniving~"

"Would you shut the hell up, Ashton?" Elliott snapped standing before the girl and towering over her as she got in Mrs. Mcguinness' face. She made a face before snapping her head towards the second set of doors, that led to the operating rooms.

"What are they saying? Whats going on? How did this happen? Did you poison him?" my eyebrows shot up at her prissy tone and gave Trish an odd look. I swore there were only three Mcguinness children...besides their one year old half brother; who Trish had only seen a couple times. Apparently his mother was super suspicious of~

"It's you" I whispered pointing a finger at the blonde roots Trish always made fun of, "You're the other woman!"

All eyes were on me as I finally put two and two together and I instantly regretted saying a word. The bottle blonde, Ashton, gave me one look before breaking down into wails. I jumped back as she crumpled in on herself and Talia gave me a smirk,

"Made her cry in less than ten minutes? You're worse than I am"

I was about to put my hands up in surrender, because I definitely hadn't meant to make the poor woman (Girl?) cry, when a doctor in a pristine white coat came out through the operation doors.

Everyone jumped to attention as he took a couple of seconds to stare at his notes before looking up at the rest of us.

"Something's wrong, isn't there?" Seth asked as everyone turned to him in questioning, "That look. It's the same look they gave us when Dennis wasn't showing signs of recovery; something is wrong"

Trish's eyes widened and they pleaded for the doctor to tell her that Seth was incorrect, "Is that true?"

The doctor, an aging man with salt and pepper hair and light brown eyes, looked to the ground before looking to Mrs. Mcguinness, "Were you aware of Mr. Mcguinness' heart condition?"

Mrs. Mcguinness stared at the doctor as if he hadn't spoken before clearing her throat, "I beg your pardon?"

"I'm asking whether you knew that your husband was diagnosed with congenital heart disease as a child" the doctor spoke clearly but as if he felt the tension in the room, "I'm asking if you knew that your husband was in the end stages of heart failure"