The Stars Revisited

FINAL SOTD: NIGHT CHANGES BY ONE DIRECTION 

"You really have to go?"

I wiped the tears from my eyes as Chandler gripped his suitcase, "You're welcome to come with me, Harvard"

"You know I can't" I whispered taking a step back as Ethan gave me a small smile and put an arm around me.

"You better face time me every single night or I will fly out to Doncaster and kill you" Ethan grunted pulling his best friend in for a hug.

Chandler laughed out loud, "We both know I'm not from Doncaster, you idiot"

"Isn't Andrew coming?" I asked looking around the airport, wondering when Andrew would come barreling in, ready to say goodbye to his best friend.

Ethan and Chandler both stilled for a second before chandler spoke, "I've already said goodbye to Andrew"

I eyed the two boys, "So he didn't deem it fit to see you off?"

"Andrew didn't want to come here knowing...knowing you'd be here" Ethan murmured turning away from me and scratching the back of his head, "he's been an idiot since the break up"

"It's fine" I nodded swallowing my pride and giving Chandler one last hug, "you better go catch your plan to Bradford"

Chandler rolled his eyes, "You jerks are just naming places One Direction is from, aren't you?"

"Technically, Bradford isn't a contender anymore since Zayn left" I murmured giving Chandler a fake smile, "Sucks to suck doesn't it?"

"I'm going to miss you guys" Chandler said adjusting the coveted bandana tied around his head.

Ethan gave his friend a sad smile, "We'll miss you more"

~

ANDREW

What was the point of staying?

Everyone was leaving anyways.

"Are you talking to yourself, Andrew?" Trent walked into the living room with a carton of milk in one hand and a pack of skittles in the other, "Here"

I caught the pack quickly and shook my head, "It's nothing"

Trent let out a dry laugh, "One thing I know with you is that its never 'nothing'"

"Well this time it is, so shut up" I grunted rolling my eyes and turning away.

"I see your still on your Harper period?" Trent grinned and I made face.

"You'll go to jail if you ever utter those words again" I murmured as a small grin crept onto my face, "I should probably get going, anyways, Chandler's leaving today and I wanna go make sure everythings okay back at the house"

Trent quieted down as I spoke and I noticed the way his face changed, "But Chandler's gone"

"Yeah" I nodded, "That's kind of how it works when people leave"

"No...I mean, Chandler is gone" Trent reiterated, "And didn't you say Ethan's leaving for New York in a month or something? Why would you stay in a place thats meant for three alone?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Our lease isn't up yet?"

Trent shrugged, "I'll pay it off"

"Trent...."

"No, Andrew, I'm being serious" Trent murmured looking completely swept up with his idea, "It's been almost a decade since we've been together, like this, and I can't pretend like I didn't miss my little brother when I ran away the way I did....please, give me a chance to actually act like your older brother"