Chapter Five

Gene-confront a group of bananas and when they chase you, try to outrun them XD
Vinnie-do the same thing with Gene.

Vinnie: *is still a rock* 😬 Wave...the...magic...wand.

Me: Oh yeah, we almost forgot to turn the Ankh Warrior back to normal.

KissFan: 😅 Sorry about that. I just wanted to see what the magic wand can do.

Suzy: That's alright, just ask us next time you want to use magic to turn the guys from KISS into random things.

KissFan: Okay, I promise! *waves the magic wand and turns Vinnie Vincent back to normal*

Vinnie: Ugh! I don't want that happen again for the rest of my life!

Me: Vinnnie! *runs to the Ankh Warrior*

Vinnie: Emily, darling. My princess!

(*The Ankh Warrior and his mate Emily both share a hug and a kiss*)

Gene: Okay, so what exactly are we doing for this particular dare?

Me: You and Vinnie have to go into this abandoned mansion and then confront some bananas that like to hunt and eat the players on Roblox.

Vinnie: Oh my God! Please tell me that this isn't based on that horror game that you told me about when it first came out last year.

Me: *grins mischievously* You'll just have to wait and see...

(*So, the Demon and the Ankh Warrior travel to an old abandoned mansion and when they go inside, everything becomes really scary*)

Vinnie: *hears some squishy sounds* Um...Gene?

Gene: Yes Vinnie?

Vinnie: D-did you hear t-that?

(*Suddenly, two giant bananas appear out of nowhere and they look extra hungry*)

Vinnie: WHAT IN THE NAME OF KISSTERIA IS THAT?! 😱

Gene: I don't know, but they don't look too friendly.

(*The two giant sized bananas began to chase poor Vinnie and Gene was trying to burn them to pieces with his fire-breathing power*)

Vinnie: *runs from the bananas* AAHHH! 😣 GENE! DO SOMETHING OR WE'RE GONNA DIE!

Gene: Get ready to move out of the way so I can do this right!

(*Vinnie immediately goes to hide somewhere in the mansion*)

(*The Demon swallows a mouth full of kerosine and the grabs a long pillar from the staircase, lighting it on fire, and then spits out the kerosine at the pillar and the flames set the bananas on fire*)

Gene: Yes! Hell to the yeah! Okay Vinnie, let's go!

Vinnie: Let's get out of this hell hole.

(*Together, the two kissterians left the old abandoned mansion after Gene used a match to set the building on fire after they got out*)

(*Back at the spare building...*)

Vinnie: Emily, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You know very well that I hate anything to do with horror movies!

Me: Vinnie Cusano! Don't you yell at me or I will make your life a living nightmare! The reason why I did that to you and Gene was to get you back after that Kiss Kruise Halloween party in Suzy's truth or dare book.

Vinnie: Oh...😯

Me: Mmhmm...🤨