Chapter Twenty-Three

(*A few days after the Fox took the lie detector test, Vinnie notices something about Emily's behavior that worried him, so he decided to go and talk to her about it*)

(*The host is sitting on the bed in the Egyptian bedroom, reading the texts from her dad about what is said about Vinnie Vincent is nothing but cruel and disrespect, and after a few minutes, Vinnie walks in*)

Vinnie: Babe...are you doing okay? You never came down for dinner.

Me: *my eyes are red from crying* My dad...he's been so mean ever since we started dating. I don't even know who he is anymore.

Vinnie: *reads the texts on my phone* Emily, I know you're upset. But no matter what what your dad says, we'll always be together.

Me: *can feel my kissterian powers getting stronger with anger, as my hot pink aurora began to glow* My dad has always been there for me, and now he's nothing but a fat piece of—

Vinnie: No no no, don't say that. Your dad loves you.

Me: *tears of anger sadness form in my eyes* Well I don't!

(*Then, Paul and the rest of the guys teleport to the Egyptian bedroom as they had heard yelling*)

Ace: Hey curly, what's going on?

Vinnie: It's her dad. Ever since we started dating, he's been unsupportive about our relationship and now, he's sending her text messages to make her feel bad about it.

Paul: That messed up! I mean, I'm a dad and I wouldn't dare to treat any of my kids like that.

Vixen91: Is that why Emily didn't come down for dinner, Vinnie?

Vinnie: I think so.

Suzy: But there's got to be a way to settle this problem. Parents are supposed to loving and supportive to their sons and daughters.

Eric Singer: I agree!

Gene: Maybe we should—

(*Just then, Emily's dad comes barging in through the front door of the spare building and he looks really pissed off*)

Emily's dad: Emily! Where have you been?! I've been looking all over for you!

Me: I ran away from home. And now I'm with Vinnie. So, there's nothing you can do about it.

Emily's dad: Oh, yes I can. I'm your daddy.

Tommy: Then, why does the law say once an individual is 18 or older, they're allowed to make their decisions legally?

Emily's dad: *doesn't say anything*

Paul: Sir, Vinnie and Emily love each other very much and sending all these mean texts to your own daughter isn't the best way to solve anything.

Gene: Yeah, Paul is right.

Vixen91: Why would you even do such a thing like that?

Emily's dad: I did not...

Me: YES YOU DID! YOU'VE BEEN TEXTING ME ALL EVENING ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH VINNIE!

Emily's dad: *slaps me across the face*

Vinnie: What the hell?! DID YOU JUST SLAP MY GIRLFRIEND?!

Emily's dad: You're an old man, and you're almost the same age as my mom and dad!

Eli: So what? Emily can date Vinnie if she wants to.

Peter: Yeah, and it's 2021. When you're at the legal age, you can do things. Are you still living in the 19th century?

Vinnie: MY AGE DOES NOT CHANGE THE WAY I DO THINGS AROUND HERE! YOU SIR, ARE THE MOST HATEFUL PARENT I HAVE EVER MET! BECAUSE YOU—

Emily's dad: EMILY IS 23 YEARS OLD! SHE CAN'T DATE AN OLD MAN!

(*Vinnie glares angrily, his golden Kissterian aura are glowing as he steps closer to my dad*)

Vinnie: STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKING POOR EXUSE OF A FATHER!

(*Just as a fight was about to go on, Emily stands up to her dad, and her KISSterian powers are 5x stronger than before*)

Me: I've had enough of your bullshit and rude comments about Vinnie! Get your fat tub of lard out of this place right now or I will call the police!

Emily's dad: BUT—

Me: *picks up my dad with my Kissterian powers while wielding an Egyptian themed syche* I SAID NOW!

(*Emily's dad quickly stomps out of the spare building, yelling obscurities as he got in his trunk and drove off*)