Chapter Twelve

(*Warning! The following scene in the first part of this chapter contains sexual themes and may not be appropriate if you are 18 or under*)

(*The next day, Vinnie, Peter, Tommy, Eric Singer, and Eric Carr all return to the spare building after they were visiting their families*)

Vixen91: Good morning guys.

Eric Singer: Hi girls.

Vinnie: Did we miss anything?

Suzy: As as matter of fact, you can go and see Emily in the Egyptian bedroom. She was listening to one of your solos last night and boy, she was feeling orgasmic.

Eric Carr: Oooh...go get her Vinnie.

Vinnie: *blushes slightly and smiles* Okay, I will go and see her.

(*Meanwhile, in the Egyptian bedroom...*)

(*The host wakes up in bed to see that she's still horny as fuck, and then, she sees Vinnie walk in*)

Vinnie: *walks into the Egyptian bedroom and locks the door behind him*

Me: Hey Vinnie! *blushes heavily* How was your trip to see the family? Was it good?

Vinnie: Yeah, it was good. They told me that they would love to meet you one day.

Me: *giggles playfully and moves the blankets to show Vinnie my naked body* 😉

Vinnie: *blushes slightly* The girls told me about what happened last night. 🤗

Me: Yeah, it was fun. We pranked the rest of the guys at midnight.

Vinnie: *walks closer towards me* Mhm, did you now?

Me: *blushes again and then starts to play with my breasts*

Vinnie: *chuckles and then wraps his arm around my waist* And you love my solos, don't you babe?

Me: Yeah...I love them. You're very talented Vinnie.

Vinnie: *pushes his crotch against me, and then whispers seductively in my ear* Do you feel...orgasmic when I play my guitar?

Me: *blushes more heavily* Y-yeah...I do. *reaches out and sticks my hand into Vinnie's boxers, feeling around his rock hard cock*

Vinnie: Mmm-mmm! Ohhh sweet baaaby. 😍

Me: *leans forward and then kisses Vinnie's cheek* 😊 *unbuckles the belt Vinnie was wearing, letting it slide to the floor, which caused his pants to fall down*

Vinnie: Awww, you're so innocent and sweet, baby. *kisses my hand*

Me: *smiles shyly and kisses Vinnie's lips, lifting up his shirt and throwing it to the side* *pulls his boxers down and throws them to the side of the bedroom*

Vinnie: *pulls out his cock, stroking it gently to make it hard* Ohhh yesss...fuck.

Me: *wraps my arms around him*

Vinnie: *carefully lifts my leg over his knee, holding me close*

Me: *wrap my legs around him* Ride me Vinnie...please?

Vinnie: *moans and then pushes his rock hard cock into my womanhood, pushing it in and out back and forth, back and forth* Aaaah....shit...baaaby. Fuccck yeaaah.

(*The host bucks my hips against Vinnie's crotch and feels the pleasure building up inside my uterus*)

(*After a while, Vinnie Vincent and his mate hit their climax and as soon as that happened, they both came at the same time and collapse onto the mattress*)

Me: *pants heavily* Mmm...Vinnnnnie. I l-love y-you s-so much.

Vinnie: I love you too, babe.

(*Fifteen minutes later*)

Paul: So, let me get this straight. You, Emily, Vixen91, and Eli pranked us again with loud noises?

Suzy: Yep! Sure did, glitter britches!

Gene: *groans* I have too much of a headache for this.

Ace: I thought the neighbors were havin' a party with loud music.

Bruce: No, as far I know, they don't do much.

(*Emily and Vinnie come out of Egyptian bedroom after they had taken a much-needed shower*)

(*The host giggles as she is holding Vinnie's hand while they're walking to the living room to meet up with everyone else*)

Me: HI GUYS!

Eric Singer: Hi Emily.

Eric Carr: Hey Vinnie man, I heard that you and Emily were makin' sweet love early this morning. *chuckles playfully*

Vinnie: *blushes* Yes...we were. I haven't seen her since last night and she insisted that we had—

Me: Okay, that's enough Mr. Fox! No one here is allowed to tease my Vinnie. Got that?

Eric Carr: Aw, relax Emily. It was just a bit of playful teasing. No hard feelings.

Me: Yeah but—

Vinnie: *whispers* Babe, it's okay. He's not bothering me. *kisses me on the cheek*

Me: *blushes* Okay...whatever you say Vinnie. 🙄

(*Everyone laughs in a good way at what the host had said*)