Chapter Eighteen

(*One hour later...*)

(*Eric Carr and Suzy had just finished their "heated moment" and they were both taking a few minutes to calm themselves down*)

Suzy: *stretches out her arms and yawns* I'm gonna take a shower Eric cause' I feel yucky. I'm sure that Vinnie and Emily won't mind.

Eric Carr: *kisses Suzy's forehead then steps away from the bed* Okay baby. I'll be here waiting for you.

(*Suzy goes to the Egyptian bathroom to take a quick shower and Eric Carr
switches to his animal form*)

Eric Carr: *yips* (Oooh...Vinnie has some neat stuff!) *reaches up on his hind paws and sniffs a certain Egyptian idol, and it glows an emerald green color*

Me: What was what flash?

(*When the host sees that everyone (except for me, Suzy, the Catmen, Eli, and the Fox) has turned into a dog, she freaks out*)

Me: HOLY MOLY! SUZY! COME HERE QUICK! 😱

Suzy: *is dressed into some pajamas with foxes all over them* OH NO! Everyone else has been turned into dogs!

Paul Stanley: *a poodle*

Gene Simmons: *an English bull dog*

Bruce Kulick: *german Shepard*

Ace Frehley: *husky*

Vinnie Vincent: *an Egyptian themed wolf, and his ankh necklace is still around his neck*

Vixen91: *blue tick beagle hound dog*

Me: *cries and rushes over to Vinnie* Oh my poor Vinnie! Why does this keep happening! 😭

Suzy: Eric Carr! Did you mess with any of Vinnie's Egyptian artifacts.

Eric Carr: *yips* (Okay! You got me!) (I guess curiosity killed the cat, y'know?) 😅

Me: I want my Vinnie turned back to normal!

Vinnie: *nuzzles my cheek and then licks the tears away*

Paul: *barks* (Eric Carr! What have you done?!)