Chapter Twenty-One

(*In the spare building, lots of crashing sounds can be heard, and the Fox knew that he was in a LOT OF trouble*)

(*The host is raging after her mate was turned back to normal and she had been trying to catch the fox with a huge butterfly net*)

Me: GET BACK HERE YOU STUPID SON OF A—

Vinnie: Emily! I know you're upset about what Eric Carr did, but please calm down!

Eric Carr: Crap! *ducks his head as a glass plate comes flying at him*

Vixen91: I'll call Michael and maybe he can help calm Emily down.

Vinnie: Good idea Vixen91. Emily needs her medicine.

(*Vinnie teleports to the Egyptian bedroom in a golden aurora*)

(*Fifteen minutes later, Michael Jackson finally arrives*)

Me: *knocks over a lamp and then swoops down and catches that silly fox in the butterfly net* Hahahaha! I finally caught you.

Suzy: Emily! Please don't hurt my foxy!

Eric Carr: 😨

Michael: *sees that I'm about to hurt Eric Carr and he gently picks me up in his arms and carries me to the living room*

Me: NOOO! NOOO! Let me go! 😱😥

Michael: *holds me a little bit tighter so I can't escape* Shhh...calm down, honey.

Me: *cries* I can't! What if Vinnie gets turned back into something even worse! 😰

Michael: *whispers in my ear* Shhh...shh...shhh...everything is okay.

(*Vinnie Vincent gives the host her medicine to help her calm down, and in just a few minutes, Emily is fast asleep*)

(*The Fox was now hiding under the kitchen table, and he also has a few injures on his furry body from falling down several times while he was running away from Emily*)

Eric Carr: *yips in fear* 🥺🦊