Chapter Twenty-Two

(*A few days after the Egyptian artifact incident...*)

Me: PAUL CHARLES CARAVELLO! Get in here!

(*Eric Carr walks to the Egyptian bedroom, but stops when he sees a sign on the door*)

Eric Carr: Um...what is this doing here?

Me: It's a keep-out sign. This means that no foxes are allowed to come in. That's part 1 of your punishment for what you did a few days ago.

Eric Carr: Heh heh...okay, fair enough. But what's part 2?

Me: Me and the the girls were talking earlier this morning and we've decided to make you do a lie detector test.

Eric Carr: *is thinking "oh god, please no"!* Okay, let go then!

Me: *claps hands and a bunch of golden sparkles appear, teleporting to the lie detector room*

Eric Carr: *sits down in front of the lie detector machine that's on the table*

(*A man who controls the lie detector connects a device to Eric Carr's left hand, with a little thing to his finger*)

Me: *takes out some papers that have the questions* Mr. Fox. You are going to be taking a lie detector test.

Eric Carr: *smiles confidently, but is still a little bit nervous* Okay. 🙂

Me: Question #1: Is it true that you messed with one of Vinnie Vincent's Egyptian artifacts?

Eric Carr: Yes. *nods his head* I did.

Me: Why did you do that?

Eric Carr: Umm...😅 It's because I was in the groove?

(*The lie detector zaps the fox, but it's not enough to hurt him*

Eric Carr: Ow! What was that for, man?! 😨

(*Paul, Gene, and a few of the other guys are trying hard not to laugh at how silly was being*)

Me: *facepalms* Question #2: Are you single?

Eric Carr: No, I am not. I am happily married to my Ludwig drum kit.

Suzy: ERIC! 😱

(*All the other Kiss guys are laughing their butts off*)

Eric Carr: *chuckles* I'm kidding! I am married to my lovely vixen, Suzy. She is the most amazing woman I've ever met in my entire life.

Suzy: That's better. 😏

Ace: *cackles* 😂

Peter: *laughs* 😹