Chapter Six

Me: *whispers so that Tommy and Vixen91 can't hear us* Okay guys! Y'all have been dared to secretly film Tommy and Vixen91 while they spend the whole day with each other.

Paul: Good idea. You still have the Kiss camera Gene?

Gene: Right here Paul. *takes out brand new Kiss camera that can take HD pictures and videos*

Ace: *snickers* Let's do it.

(*As soon as Vixen91 and her spaceking Tommy Thayer leave the spare building, the rest of the Kiss guys began to secretly film them*)

Vixen91: So, what should we do first, my husband?

Tommy: *smiles* Well, I was thinking about taking a walk through the beach at sunset. But for now, let's go and get some lunch and then we wait a little while before we go to the beach.

Vixen91: Sounds good to me!

(*The Kiss guys are hiding behind the Captain D's restaurant*)

Peter: I can't see!

Ace: *helps Peter by lifting him up on his shoulders* *whispers* What are they doing, curly?

Gene: *aims the camera at Vixen91 and Tommy, who are sitting at the table while eating their lunch* They're just eating and talking.

(*A little longer than a few minutes later...*)

Paul: *whispers* Guys! They're coming!

Vixen91: *walks out of the restaurant holding Tommy's hand* That was a good lunch, wasn't it?

Tommy: Yes it was, my space queen.

Me: *is in my cat form chasing a butterfly*

Vixen91: Hi Emily. What are you doing out here?

Me: *meows* (Oh nothing!)

Tommy: Maybe Vinnie is taking her out to play in the park.

Vixen91: He could be. Well, we'll see you later Emily.

(*Vixen91 and Tommy Thayer both walk away*)

Vinnie: *chuckles* Emily! Come here. *picks me up*

Me: *Meows and then sneezes* 😺

(*The Kiss guys secretly film Vixen91 and Tommy Thayer all day long until they all return to the spare building*)