Chapter Eight

(*The next day...*)

Me: *walks into the studio where KISS is rehearsing* Howdy y'all!

Eric Singer: *laughs* Hi Emily!

Paul: What brings you here?

Me: Michael Jackson has a little bit of a problem. You know that random Kiss fan who used a magic wand to turn Vinnie into a rock?

Paul: Yeah, what about it?

Me: Well, a few seconds ago, that random Kiss fan managed to give it to Michael's children while they were out shopping at a toy store.

Vixen91: Oh no! That wasn't a very good idea. Michael never lets anyone give something to his children without the permission of his bodyguards.

Me: Yeah, and somehow, that random KISS fan made copies of the magic wand so that Paris, Prince, and Blanket could have one of their own.

Tommy: This isn't good. His kids don't know how to use magic.

Me: So, that's why I'm allowing Vixen91 to be in charge at the spare building while I'm in California helping Michael Jackson.

Gene: Good idea Emily. That way, nothing crazy can happen to any of us while you're gone.

Me: *looks out the window and sees the limousine parked outside the back side of the band's studio* Well, I've gotta go! See you later alligators!

Paul: After a while crocodile!

(*Everyone laughs at what Paul Stanley had said*)