Chapter Fifteen

(*The host is dressed up in shorts that go all the way up past her knees, and a strapless tank-top, because it's been so hot outside*)

Me: All the Kiss guys who have animal forms, please report to the living room!

(*Vinnie, Eric Singer, Eric Carr, and Peter Criss walk into the living room*)

Eric Singer: What's up, Emily?

Me: Well, I thought it would be fun to take y'all out to the animal shelter because our friend Suzy just told me that she volunteers at one of them.

Peter: Cool. 😺 *switches to his animal form*

Eric Singer: *switches to his animal form*

Eric Carr: *is already in his fox form*

Me: And, to keep y'all from wandering away from me and Suzy, I have to put on your leashes.

(*Eric Carr yips and then attempts to run away, but Vinnie grabs onto the fox and holds him so the host can put his leash on*)

Me: *has already put on Peter and Eric Singer's cat leash* Okay Vinnie, you can ride on my shoulder since they don't make leashes for snakes.

(*Vinnie switches to his animal form and slithers up my arm after I gently pick him up*)

Me: *giggles when Vinnie's flickers out his snake tongue and it tickles my nose* Aw Vinnie!

Eric Carr: *has finally decided to comply with the host so she can put his leash on him*

Me: *kisses the Fox's pointy nose* Good boy, Eric Carr!

Eric Carr: *yips happily while his wagging his fluffy fox tail*

Me: Now let's go!

(*The host grabs ahold of Peter's, Eric Singer's, and Eric Carr's leashes and walks them out the front door to the spare building, with Vinnie curled up on her shoulder in his snake form*

(*A few minutes later, everyone arrives at the animal shelter*)

Suzy: *looks up from grooming a shih tzu dog* Hi guys! I'm so glad you could make it!

Eric Carr: *yips and rushes over to Suzy, jumping up and down*

Me: *laughs* Eric! No running!

(*Both Catmen are curiously looking at the section with cats and kittens who are waiting to be adopted*)

Peter: *sniffs a black and white kitten that was watching him* Meow?

Black and white kitten: Meeew?

Me: *brings Vinnie to the glass cages where there are snakes inside* Aww! Look at the snakes Vinnie.

Vinnie: *slithers down from my shoulders, flickering out his snake tongue curiously*

Me: Okay, I'll put you down on the floor so you can explore. *carefully sets my hand down and lets Vinnie slither off of my arm*

Eric Carr: *is trying to get Suzy to play with him*

Suzy: *laughs* Okay Eric, I missed you too! I'll be home this afternoon after my volunteering session as the animal shelter is over with for the day.

Me: *takes out a dead mouse and offers it to Vinnie* Here you go...

Vinnie: *reaches up and spreads out his Egyptian banded cobra hood and flicks out his snake tongue*

Me: Not hungry?

Vinnie: *shakes his head "no"*

Me: *smiles* Aw, okay. Maybe later.

(*Both Catmen are playing with a wand toy that a customer had brought*)

Customer: Are these two for sale?

Suzy: Nope!

Me: They're our pets!

Customer: Oh, that's okay. You do have a bunch of interesting critters.

Eric Carr: *is trying to steal another customer's purse*

Customer #2: *laughs* Get off, you silly fox!

Me: *laughs* Eric, let go! *gently leads Eric away from the other customer*