I Love You But... You Never Knew

I can't take my eyes off him. The man whom I loved to hear singing, whose voice is my dose of ecstasy. He is singing Amazed by Duncan James, the song I told him that I wanted to hear at my wedding. His performance has a lot of heart; I was moved.

I can still remember how we knew each other... clear as the day.

I'm at the bar with my friends, a night we chose to chill so we won't burn ourselves with work. We chat, we drink, we're having fun. Some people are requesting songs, but I didn't mind. I just want to relax.

Too many billion people

Running around the planet

He caught my attention; I stopped chatting with my friends and focused on him. His voice is calming, and the words he delivers speak to my heart.

That I was born for you

It was written in the stars

Yes, I was born for you

He has a good singing voice... no, it is great. Plus, he's handsome. An eye candy. If I don't have a boyfriend, I will definitely fall for him.

I was at Garden de Alegria restaurant for lunch and a bunch of paperwork when my sight is caught by one of the waiters. He looks familiar, I know I've seen him somewhere before, but I just can't remember...

Too many billion people

That's it! He's the singer at the bar! Oh my golly! I hope I can take him with me during events. He's perfect, especially for weddings. I hope he could work with me.

I mustered the courage to talk to him. I gave him my card and told him that I wish to take him with me during events. I hope he'll think about it.