What the Hell- Author's Note-

Hey, guys sorry if you thought this was an update. I promise to get one out soon, it's just been hard lately because I have seemed to enter writer's block but I think I've got out of the funk.

However, that's why I'm not here. I recently saw something on Instagram and I wanted to share it with yall to get your opinion.

There is a very talented writer on here who I absolutely adore with all my heart. Her books are out of this world and should be way more famous than they are.

I will not be saying her name, but she is another black woman author who also writes about black women in relationships with white men. And she often writes the black women in a positive light and with desirability, something you don't see every day.

She recently posted a picture on her Instagram story a picture of an interracial couple that has gone viral in the past. And the caption she wrote was " Why are people upset about this?"

Keep in mind, this is the picture........

And this is a screenshot of the Instagram story: 

Now I know that I write bwwm stories, but one thing you can say about me is that I'm, not a Koon and never will be

Now I know that I write bwwm stories, but one thing you can say about me is that I'm, not a Koon and never will be. Any black person with common sense knows that hell is wrong with that picture...

I don't understand how you can't see the problem with dressing up as a slave with your white partner for FUCKING WEDDING PICTURES!!!!!

His hand was in literal CHAINS and she thought " oh, what a lovely picture"..... girl are you blind.

I write for the women and girls who can't find stories with their favorite characters and a love interest that look like them.

I know how it feels to not find a book for a certain character that reloves around black women.

But one thing I'll never do is tap dance for white people for views.....

She eventually deleted the post because I think people were dragging her ( as they should...)

And I'm conflicted because when people do fuck shit, I'm normally quick to unfollow and block, but she is a very talented author and is still another dark-skinned black woman at the end of the day.

But yall please let me know what you think about all of this down below in the comments!!!!

And as always don't forget to vote and comment for more, and I'll see yall in the next one.

Peace out!