Knight in Shining Flannel

Janice Zimmerman

Rating: Mature

Fandom: blackkklansman

Length: long

---------------------
------

It was around 7 pm when the street lights came on outside. The medium-sized two-story house was filled with the pleasing smell of roasted chicken, green beans, and mashed potatoes. 

Janice was setting up the dining room table when the sound of the front door opening startled her. 

" Jan, I'm home!" A deep voice surrounded the once quiet house. That deep voice belonged to Philip Zimmerman, Janice's husband of 3 years. 

Peeking her head around the corner of the kitchen doorway, she smiled seeing his tall large frame. " Hey you, how was work today?" 

Philp sighed and shrugged off his leather jacket and pulled out a hanger from the hall closet and wrapped his jacket around it." Work was work, yeah know trying to catch a few bad guys all while trying to stay alive."

Jan frowned at his tension and walked over to him. She placed her arms around his neck and pulled herself up the meet his lips. " Oh baby I'm sorry bout that, but I have something that can brighten your mood."

Philp smiled after taking her lips in his," oh yea? and what is that?"

"I made your favorite. Roasted chicken and mash potatoes just how you like them, not to0 clumpy and not too soupy." Janice brought her arms down and rested her hands on his chest. 

"Every day you give me another reason to be thankful that you said yes to marrying me." He said beaming at his wife.

Janice started to giggle and was about to speak when something caught her eye," hey flip, where's your necklace?"

Philp pushed his eyebrows together in a frown and looked in the mirror nearby. His golden star of David necklace that was usually always around his neck was missing. His father had passed down the necklace to him when he was a young boy.

Even though Philp didn't faithfully follow the religion like his parents, he still held the item close to his heart.

He began to search his pocket until he reached his back jean pocket. Reaching inside he grabbed the gold chain and scoffed. " Oh there it is"

Janice looked at him confused, it was know how much Philip loved his necklace so he rarely took it off. " What's it doing in there?"

"I umm had to take it off for work" He quickly slipped the necklace back on and walked into the kitchen. 

Janice was still standing in the living room confused for a moment, then it all dawned on her. Speeding after him, she followed his path to the kitchen and watched as he fixed his plate." Flip please don't tell me that you are still doing that damn Klan mission?"

Philp put his head down and turned around slowly," Now baby....."

Janice looked at him with anger in his eyes," Oh don't you baby me, mister! You know how I feel about that case!"

" Jan me and Ron are finally on to something. Now at first, I did have my reservations just like you. But then I started to see the bigger picture."

"The bigger picture?!" she repeated in anger and shock.

"What we are doing is for the greater good. If this mission is a success that means we can put a stop to having the Klan in Colorado." Philp tried to reason with her and grab her hand. But Janice refused and continued to pace the kitchen.

"I know what you are doing is morally good but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that my husband is pretending to be apart of the klu Klux klan." Janice sighed and sat down in the chair, tired from all the pacing she was doing.

She knew that Philp didn't enjoy what he had to do for the mission, however, it still was a problem in the back of her mind that every day her husband was in the company of hateful people who wanted nothing more than to see people that looked like her dead.

"Look, I get how you feel uncomfortable about this. I mean I cringe at the conversations that I have to engage in. Hell, sometimes I feel like I have to shower off before I can even touch because of how dirty I feel." Philp raked his large hands through his raven black hair. 

"Baby I know that you are just doing your job, I'm sorry if I am being too much. I'm just trying to cope with all of this. It's not every day that you find out that your husband is working undercover as a Klan member. " She cracked a half-smile looking up at him through her eyelashes. 

"Come here" He opened his arms wide open signaling to her.

Janice got up from her seat and sat down on his lap wrapping her arms around his broad frame. Philip placed his finger under her chin and raised it to meet his level. Slowly he placed his slender lips on her plump ones and softly sucked.

Janice bit his bottom lip and tugged on it before letting it spring back into place. Philip trailed his hands from her face down to her waist and squeezed softly. Soon their light puckered kisses turned into a battle of dominance.

Philip grabbed her hips and picked her up and was headed toward the bedroom until she stopped him.

"No wait, I want it right here. I want you to fuck me right on this table." Janice said out of breath from their earlier make-out session. 

At her words his eyes turned a darker shade she didn't even know was possible. The next thing she knew was that her back was hitting the top of the sturdy table. 

They had pulled each other's clothes off in seconds and were grinding their bodies together in desperate need.

Philip was on top of her in minutes, then without warning, he thrust into her. Causing a moan to escape her lips.

"Fuck baby, I thought we were gonna be more gentle from now on" Janice bit her lip trying to control her giggle.

"Sorry darlin, but you know  I just lose control when I'm in you"  Philip kissed her lips to silence her critiques and continued his rhythmic strokes.

He fell off of her when they both reached their climax. Laying side by side, all that could be heard was their light panting. 

Janice rolled over on her side and kissed Philip's chest and rested her head on it." Hmm, maybe I should overreact everyday huh?"

Philip laughed and shook his head and slapped her ass" only if you like be put back in your place"

Janice just smirked at his response. 

This was going to be fun.

--------------------

hey guys , I don't know if you can tell but this was my first time writing( more like attempting) smut but hope you guys like it.