The Royal Wedding

Olivia Banks

Fandom: Original length: Long------------------

Fandom: Original
length: Long
-------------
-----

Olivia paced the large open dressing room in quick steps. Her mother, sister, and closest friends were sitting around watching her. This was the third mini panic attack she had today.

Today was her wedding day, and poor Olivia was getting married to one of the most sought out men in the world..... The future King of fucking Scotland!

"Baby, just calm down and take a deep breath. You're making me dizzy with all that pacing." Her mom told the young bride.

"Mom, I'm literally about to marry a prince in front of millions of people. My wedding is about to be broadcasted all across the world, how can I calm down?" Olivia rushed to the small bar in the room and grabbed a mimosa filled champagne glass.

"C'mon Liv, if you work up a sweat you'll mess up your makeup. I can't have my sista out here looking messed up on tv." Oliva's sister London said.

Olivia rolled her eyes and sat back down in the chair by the vanity," am I really doing the right thing? I mean I'm not throwing my life away right?"

Oliva's mom moved in front of her and softly grabbed her hands," It's normal for people to question everything before making a huge commitment. Hell, I asked the same questions when I married your father. But ask yourself, if you really love this man like you say you do then nothing else matters."

"Can I be alone for a moment?" Oliva asked lowly. Her mom nodded and gave her a quick kiss on the forehead and gathered the rest of the girls to exit the room.

Olivia played with the lace of the rope that she was wearing. She couldn't help but be stuck in her thoughts. This was a huge event that was happening to her, the internet was already calling her the new Meghan Markle which irked her utterly.

She didn't know if she was ready to handle the turmoil of social media hate and praise. Oliva was a small town Texan beauty queen who worked at an elementary school as an art teacher. Her whole life was lowkey.

Olivia met Calum at an art auction after he bought one of her pieces. They soon hit it off, the pair dated for three years before their engagement. Calum didn't tell Oliva about his true heritage until he proposed. Before that, Oliva thought Calum was a rich investor from Scotland who was looking at a new investment property in the states.

However, the whole time he was there, Calum was actually on vacation when he met the love of his life. Shortly after the engagement, Calum took Olivia back to Scotland to meet his parents( The King and Queen).

Oliva was extremely nervous because she didn't know how they would take to their firstborn being engaged to a black woman..... let alone an American. Although the couple was met with hesitation at first, Oliva was eventually welcomed into the royal family.