Lady In Black

Jadis Opress-ren
aka: lady ren

Jadis Opress-renaka: lady ren

Rating: pg-13

Actor: Adam Driver

Fandom: star wars 

Length: long

---------------------------------

------------

The Opress royal family is one of the most regal bloodlines in the galaxy. Starting millions of years ago, the family name has always been known to dance in the clutches of the dark side. Their large royal palace was located on the planet Yavin.

The large red giant was once home to a secret rebel alliance base until the great battle of Yavin happened. Forces from the empire pushed out the rebels and claimed the planet for themselves.

The massacre was led by the great sith lord Darth maul himself, and as a gift, the empire gave the planet to his future bloodline.

Being born two generations down from the great Darth maul was harder than it seems. Most people think that once you are born your faith and allegiance to either side is determined. However, what they don't know is that at a young age children are often taught which way to believe in.

Since Jadis was a child, her whole life was raised on how to serve the first order. Being a princess didn't help much either. She dreaded the long hours of learning proper etiquette, but the gorgeous gowns and clothing made up for it.

Eventually the older she became, the more focused she was about her role as general ambassador.

After completing her training she worked closely under general Hux and commander kylo Ren. Though she would often find herself staying away from Ren, she couldn't help but feel a strange pull to him.

What she didn't expect was for the supreme leader Snoke to be oddly obsessed with her. Fascinated with her great uncle, he had high expectations for her.

Jadis now a young woman had spent a total of 3 years at the base. By this time she was leading troops of her own out on off base missions. However, her parents didn't think that alone was enough progress.

So they requested a conference with members of the first order and the supreme leader himself. A proposal was made for marriage between their daughter and the commander kylo Ren.

The thought of a shared bloodline between Darth Vader and Darth maul was something that Snoke knew he couldn't miss.

3 months later, the pair were married on Jadis's home planet, shortly after they were sent back to Starkiller base. Since the marriage, they each had received new titles. Jadis's new official title was now lady Ren, while kylo was now technically a prince on Yavin.

Overtime feelings started to develop between the two. They both felt like they had to protect each other from the harsh reality of the world. However, the couple has become more divided as of late.