Take a Break

Josephine Moore-Stark

Tony Stark

Fandom: Marvel Length: Medium ---------------------Welcome Home Mrs

Fandom: Marvel
Length: Medium
---------------
------
Welcome Home Mrs.Stark"

 Josephine walked through the front door and kicked off her heels." Thank you Friday, is he still down there?"

 "Yes ma'am" the intercom voiced back. 

  Josephine shook her head and walked down the hallway that leads to a staircase descending downward. She could hear the music that was blasting from the workshop that her husband was currently in.

 She shook her head and laughed to herself as she typed in the code into the keypad next to the glass door. The keypad lit blue and made a hissing sound as the door slid open.

      "Tony?!" Josephine had to scream over the loud 80's rock music that was playing.  Her eyes bounced across the room as she searched for the man making all of this noise. 

"Friday, can you please turn this music down"

"Right away, Mrs. Stark."

 Now that she could think properly now, she could focus her attention back on the matter at hand..finding her husband.

"Shit!"

Josephine turned in the direction of the deep voice," Tony?"

"I'm back here babe!"

 'What the hell is he doing all the way back there?' she mumbled to herself while walking toward the back of the shop. He was under one of his many cars, working on it. She could see his legs stretched out wide to stop the little rolling bed from moving.

 Josephine placed her foot between the opening of his legs and pulled the bed out from under the car.

 Tony looked at her surprised with a wrench  in his oil-covered hand." Hey sweetheart, how was work?"

 Josephine smiled and crouched down to his level " It was fine, I was finally able to put the finishing touches on my newest collection."

"Oh, that's good babe."He said before sliding his feet to push himself back under the car. Josephine narrowed her eyes at him and quickly pulled back the rolling bed with her foot.

 "You know what I find crazy? How my brilliant, sleep-deprived husband has been working in his lab since 6 this morning."

  Tony looked up at his wife who stood over him with her arms crossed over her chest. " Look babe, I appreciate the love and concern, but I have a lot to do. Who's knows the next time aliens decide that they wanna take over the world? I can sleep when I'm dead."

 Josephine watched as tony got off of the floor and walked over to the nearby counter. She could see that he was still hurting on the inside. The battle of new york had left a large impact on tony's mental health. 

"Tony I have known you since we were ten. You think I don't know the real reason you keep yourself busy?"She walked closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder," Baby running away from your problems only makes them worse...c'mon and talk to him."

  Tony sighed and turned around to lean his back against the counter. He brought his arms around Josephine's waist pulling her closer to him. She placed her hands on his face, using her thumb to trace the facial hair that lined his face.

"It's like every time I close my eyes, it all comes back. And it's weird because I never thought that I of all people would deal with this. Tony stark dealing with anxiety attacks? yeah right.."

Josephine couldn't help but feel bad. It wasn't normal for her confident, giant ego to have a husband to be so down and not himself. It was easy for her to see that something was wrong." I know I don't have all the answers, but If you would let me take care of you we can get through this together."

Tony while rubbing small circles in her hips," Ok, I promise to be more open from now on. I know that you are just trying to make sure that I am ok, and it's one of the many reasons I love you."

Josephine smiled and gave his lips a small pecked, " Now why don't you take a break and put those strong big hands to use by giving me a massage?" She removed his hands from her waist and walked toward the door swinging her hips from side to side.

Tony let his eyes fall to her backside and slowly shook his head," Lord have mercy." he said before jogging after her. 

-----------------

Hey yall, hope you guys enjoyed this. Originally I was gonna make this into a book but I have way too much stuff to do before I think about making another book.