Racing Stripes

Melody White

Rating: FluffFandom:  Lucky Logan Length:  Long

Rating: Fluff
Fandom:  Lucky Logan
Length:  Long

--------------------
------

It was currently 12:00 pm Saturday afternoon in Charlotte North Carolina. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing. Summertime has finally approached and the smoldering heat was finally kicking in. 

The peaceful environment outside could not compare to the wildness going on in the White household. Two small boys, Grayson who was 8, and carter who was 6 were running around playing and chasing each other while screaming at the top of their little lungs. Several maids and assistants were also moving about the large house trying to get everything done in time.

And in the midst of it all was melody white. 

This has been her life for as long as she could remember really. Being the wife of a famous Nascar racer had its pros and cons. Yeah sure the luxurious lifestyle was great but the upkeep of being "perfect" was exhausting. 

However, she would move mountains if that meant being with her husband and having his children.

Right now Melody was currently trying to get affairs together before getting on a flight to Daytona Florida for the big Daytona 500 race. 

This was Dayton's big moment to get back into the game. He had taken two years off from racing to help Melody raise their boys. Now it is time to get back to work, this will be the race that will have everyone questioning if Dayton White was ready to take on Daytona.

Dayton came from a racing family, all his life he was bred to become the next Nascar breakout star. Hell, even his name tells how dedicated his family was to the craft of racing.

" Ok boys, you better make sure your backpacks are packed because when it time to go, you will get left!" She joked walking down the flight of spiraled stairs with her phone in hand. 

The boys looked at each other and ran past her up the stairs and into their rooms.

'Yeah, that's what I thought' Melody chuckled to herself.

Melody's assistant was talking to her when the sound of her phone ringing captured her attention. 

"One sec Martha, I gotta take this real quick ."

Martha gathered her clipboard and gave a quick nod before stepping away. 

Looking down at the black screen, it lit up with the name written HUBBY  across. She let her finger press the green button as a smile made a way onto her face.