Happy Anniversary

Jadis

Kylo

Fandom: Star warsLength: short----------------------------------

Fandom: Star wars
Length: short
--------------------------
--------

Nobody would describe The supreme leader and his wife as the perfect couple. However they were the power couple by the first orders' standards, and that's saying a lot. The couple has progressed dramatically since their union.

Both of them took their duties to the dark side very seriously and knew that they needed to be cordial in order for them to perform to the best of their ability. This starting with attending meetings together, having nightly dinners together. 

These new activities together allowed them to see each other's likes and dislikes, similarities and differences. 

Slowly they begin to tolerate each other which then turned to them liking each other's company. 

Next, they found themselves doing things normal married couples would do. The occasional date night, small little gifts, stolen kisses in the hallways after or before a meeting. 

Jadis sat at her vanity in their shared quarters, softly brushing her hair. She was quietly reflecting on her life so far. If her younger self could see where she was at now, she would probably laugh herself to death.

But she wouldn't give it up for a thousand stars, Jadis was finally happy with her life.

The sound of the blast door opening snapped her out of her trance. Turning around, her gaze turned to the sound only to see her reflection looking back at her. Kylo stood in front of the door with a large bucket helmet covering his face.

Jadis turned her attention back to the vanity mirror and continued to do her hair," back so soon, my love?"

Kylo's heavy footsteps could be heard as he made his way into the bedroom. Reaching upward he pulled the clips releasing his helmet, letting it fall onto the bed. Walking toward his wife , he stood behind her as he softly trailed his fingers her collar bone.

"I have something for you." He had just come back from a flight mission, and this was the first place he went to since he was back.

Jadis stopped her brushing motion and looked at him through the mirror. Putting down the brush she turned around to face him while grabbing the back of her seat.

"Oh really? And what would that be?"

"Here." Kylo reached into his pocket that was hidden by the long dark cloak he was wearing and pulled out a small black box.

Jadis looked down at the box and back at him before reaching out and grabbing the box. Opening the box, she saw it revealed a pale blue medium-sized rock. She frowned her eyes together and looked back up at him.

"Ummm, darling what is this if you don't mind me asking."

Kylo chuckled before grabbing the rock, " That my dear, is a piece of your new planet."

Jadis looked at the rock again and shook her head," No you're joking right now."

"I do not joke, I remembered how when we first met you said that you loved the color of the planet  so I decided to have the troopers clean the dead vegetation from it and gift it to you."

Jadis felt tears begin to fill in her eyes, she stood up and gave him a large hug, and pulled down his face to kiss him. " Oh kylo I absolutely love it, thank you."

Kylo looked down at his wife, a small smile on his face.

"Well, I guess I better figured out a way to replay you." Jadis placed her hands on his chest and pushed him on the bed.

It was that moment when he knew it was going to be a long night.