Black Swan

Audrey Lennox

Fandom: Original Length: Short/medium --------------------------

Fandom: Original
Length: Short/medium
--------------------
------

The theater was dead silent....and that's the way she liked it. It was better for her concentration before she got on stage. There had just been an intermission minutes ago and the show was about to start.

It seemed like it was thousands of people running around backstage all at once. Audrey stood by the railing next to the stage behind the large velvet curtains. Peeking her head out, she could see that as usual that the place was packed.

The American Ballet Dance Company was currently on a global tour. Tonight they had a show in Moscow, Russia and the prima ballerina couldn't wait to get out on that stage again.

"2 mins to curtain!"

Audrey felt the costume crew tighten up her corset to her tutu and lace up her point shoes. She looked at her hair in the small mirror one more time before dashing off to the stage.

Suddenly, the curtains were pulled back with haste and the lights dimmed. When the music started to play Audrey made her way onto the stage with a large smile upon her face. Every time she hit the stage, the music just overtakes her body completely.

She loved the warmth from the bright stage lights that surrounded her. Audrey's dance was the star of the whole show.

People booked their tickets just because she was in the ensemble. Her technique had a way of putting the crowd in a trace that left them captivated.

While traveling to foreign countries they noticed how people of importance have flocked to see Audrey's performance. It was obvious that they weren't used to seeing famous black ballerinas in huge productions like the nutcracker and swan lake.

Soon Audrey's performance was over, and she was met with a standing ovation.  She gave the audience a final bow and exited off stage.

-------------

Audrey was currently in her dressing room backstage soaking her feet in an ice water bath. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door gaining her attention. "Come in" she yelled in the direction of the door.

"Hey, kiddo, great show out there tonight! The crowd really loved you and these are for you." Scott the company director walked into Audrey's dressing room.

Audrey reached her hands out to grab the bundle of roses that were wrapped together." Aww, these are beautiful. Thank you, Scott."

Scott shook his head and pointed at the flowers in her hand," sorry to disappoint, but I didn't get you those flowers."

"Then who did?" Audrey mumbled to herself. Flipping over the flowers she saw a small card stuck inside. 

On the card held the name of a restaurant and a time on the back of it. The card was also signed by the name S.R.

"Who the hell is S.R?' Audrey asked confused.

"I don't know kiddo, but there is only one way to find out." Scott shrugged at the ballerina before walking out of the dressing room. 

Audrey looked back at the small card in her hand and shook her head. She wasn't going to really take this mystery date seriously right?

----------

An hour later Audrey found herself exiting the black Sudan that was parked in front of a very expensive restaurant. The name of this restaurant just so happened to also match the name of the restaurant that was on the card from earlier. 

Pushing down her tight black dress that had rose from when she exited the car, Audrey's hands tightened around her clutch as she walked toward the double doors in front of her.

Walking up to the hostess stand, she was about to talk to the woman behind the stand but stopped when the woman spoke to her first.

"Welcome ms. Lennox, we have been expecting you. Please follow me to your table."

Audrey couldn't get a single word in, due to how fast the woman was talking. The next thing she knew, she was blindly following the woman to the location of her table.

Pushing back two doors, the woman led Audrey into a small dimly lit secluded area toward the back of the restaurant. 

Audrey sat down in the seat that was pulled out for her. The woman quickly placed a   menu down in front of her and mumbled a quick 'enjoy' before rushing off.

The ballerina sat there alone for 3 minutes before hearing the doors open behind her. Instantly her nose was met with the smell of sweet cigar smoke and cologne.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, I hope you liked the flowers I sent. I heard roses were your favorite."

Audrey slowly turned to meet the large man standing behind her who was still taking off his dinner coat.

The giant was at least 6'5 standing in all his glory. The tight black collared shirt tightened and stretched around his large muscles. She could see the dragon tattoo that poked out from the bottom of his wrist and the top of his neck.

He moved toward the table and pulled out his chair and sat down while staring the poor girl down. Audrey shifted in her seat feeling uncomfortable in his gaze, but she never broke eye contact. 

"I enjoyed your show, you were amazing, i-"

"I'm sorry but who are you exactly?" Audrey interrupted, she didn't have time for the small talk. She wanted to know what he wanted.

"My apologizes, my name is Sergei Romanov" His thick Russian dialect filled her ear as she furrowed her eyebrows together.

"Well ok Mr. Romanov, if you don't mind me asking.....What do you want from me?" Audrey leaned closer to the table.

Sergei leaned in his seat and lowly chuckled at her shaking his head at her bluntness. It was one of the many things that attracted him to her in the first place.

"Well krasotka, all I really want is you. And now that I have you I don't plan on letting you go."

--------------------------

Happy memorial day!!

Just a quick little update for you guys. I got this idea after watching the movie center stage and came up with this. I'm not 100 percent sure yet but there could be a part two to this image if you guys are interested.

Please don't forget to vote and comment !!! 

Love you guys.