King of the Hill

Amiyah Bianchi

Fandom: Original Length:  medium/ short----------------------------

Fandom: Original
Length:  medium/ short
----------------------
------

It was a normal hectic morning in the Bianchi house. Everyone was moving and grooving, trying to get a head start on the day.

  Currently, the queen of this castle was sound asleep in her California king-sized bed. The room was dark due to the thick curtains that blocked the French doors leading to the outside balcony. 

The buzzing of her phone woke Amiyah out of her slumber. Grabbing her phone off of the nightstand next to her, she saw that it was 9:00 in the morning. Placing her phone back on the nightstand, she turned over on her side and reached out to the other side of the bed.

Her hand was met with the feeling of the cold silk sheets. From this, she could tell that the person she calls her husband has been absent from their bed for a couple of hours.

Amiyah went to retract her hand when she pricked her finger on something.

"What the hell?" she mumbled to herself. 

She grabbed the small remote from the nightstand and clicked a button that made the curtains slowly pull apart to let in the sunlight into the bedroom. 

Slowly she let her eyes adjust to the new brightness of the bedroom. 

Looking back to the spot where she found the object, a smile may its way to her face when she saw the red rose laying on the covers.

Even though she was used to this kind gesture, it still warmed her heart to know that even after 5 years of marriage the spark was still there in their relationship.  

Pushing back the covers, Amiyah got out of the bed and placed the rose into a large vase that held a bundle of other roses from the days before. 

Going into her shared walk-in closet, she grabbed a tight fitted white sundress and a pair of sandals.

She then moved to her vanity and placed two braids in her hair

Walking downstairs, Amiyah smiled and softly waved to the staff that was busy cleaning the house.  She made her way into the kitchen, her sandals making a flopping sound every time she moved.

"Good morning Janet, what is that amazing smell?"

"Good morning Mrs. Bianchi, today I was told to prepare your favorite. White chocolate chip pancakes and fried apples."

Amiyah's mouth instantly water at the sound of the food being mentioned. " Mmm, that sounds absolutely amazing." She said leaning against the kitchen island

"Here ya go darling" Janet placed the plate of food on the island in front of Amiyah. 

After stuffing her face full of pancakes, Amiyah wiped her face clean with a napkin, " Hey Janet, you wouldn't happen to know where my husband is do you?"

Janet stopped wiping down the counters and turned around to face the woman speaking. " This morning he left to go to the study, I'm pretty sure that he is still in there."

"Oh ok, thanks Janet," Amiyah pushed back the chair and walked through the door leading to the outside patio.

The soft green grass hugged her shoes as she walked through the massive backyard.

"Good morning gentlemen!" Amiyah yelled to the men standing guard at the perimeter of the estate.

"Good morning, Mrs. Bianchi!" They said in unison. Walking around the corner of the house, Amiyah reached the small private section of the house that sat off to the side.  Walking in, she heard the sounds of multiple men arguing and shouting at once.

Pushing open the large double doors Amiyah walked into the room, gaining everyone's attention.

Instantly, all the men stopped talking at once and stared at the woman who just walked in.

"S-sorry didn't mean to interrupt here, I was just looking for my husband," Amiyah spoke looking around the room for him

Antonio stopped licked and lips and smirked at her," It's fine Bella. Gentlemen let's take a break in the parlor, and we'll adjourn in a few minutes."

Quickly the men in the room nodded and moved out of the room. Once they were all out, Antonio closed the doors.

Amiyah sighed and brought her hands to cover her face before laughing," honey I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your little meeting ."

Antonio moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her forehead. " It's ok my love, how was breakfast?"

Amiyah smiled once she was in his embrace and snuggled closer to his chest, " it was delicious, thank you for requesting it."

"No problem, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you woke up this morning. After checking the books I thought that I needed to call an emergency meeting."

Amiyah smiled quickly dropped from her face," I'm sorry baby, I didn't know the meeting was that important...I should've just waited for you to be done."

She was about to step away to leave again when Antonio grabbed her once again, " No you don't have to apologize. Spending time with you is way more important to me than some meeting. Besides, I guess you'll just have to make it up to me for ruining my meeting" he smirked at her.

Amiyah licked her plump lips and raised one eyebrow, "And how do you expect me to do that?"

Antonio trailed his hands down to her backside, squeezing it." I can think of a few reasons...."

Amiyah grabbed his head and captured his lips, " meet me in the bedroom in 20?

Antonio bit his lip," try 5"