Anything can happen

Sorry I haven't updated in like forever ! This might be a little short because I'm writing this on my phone but hope you like it :)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok so last week was one hell of a week. After our little bump in with Aidan we went back to the flat and hung out, cuddled, watched movies, and he spent the night. Let me recap what happened.

Recap:

"Hey Juliet." Aidan said ignoring Jadens death stares.

"Uh hey Aidan. What are you doing here ?"

"Uh just getting coffee. What are you doing here?"

"Hanging out with Jaden."

" I see." He said gesturing to our interlocked hand.

"So are you guys a.....thing now ?" He asked scratching the back if his neck awkwardly.

"Um yeah." Jaden's grip on my hand was get tighter and tighter the longer he was here.

"Um it was nice talking to you Aidan but we have to go." I said hastily while standing up,hugging him, then getting our drinks.

"Yeah. You too. Bye" he said sadly. Great now I feel bad.

"Jaden you were holding my hand pretty tightly back there. "

"I'm sorry but he just pisses me off. Your mine and don't you forget it." He said bringing me into a hug and kissing my cheek. With that we walked off to my flat.

End

The next morning was a HUGE surprise to me and apparently Jaden already knew. The boys brought their whole family to their flat so we could spend Christmas and my birthday together ! oh and i got to meet Ed Sheeran !! We hit it off so I got his number and we're planning on doing a duet together for my album ! SCORE! I was so touched that they did all this for me I almost cried. It was really cool because I got to meet their family, which I might add are very sweet. They stayed in the boys houses and we all would get together in one of them.

They sadly had to leave the day after New Years and I was just as sad as the boys were, they were practically my family too now. After our sad goodbye I had to go to the studio to work on my album. So right now we are in the studio and I'm stressing because I still haven't thought of a perfect name for it yet. Damn this is harder than I thought.

"What are you thinking about Juliet ?" Harry asked.

"What I should name my album. I can't think of anything ! Ugh !" I exclaimed.

"Just don't think about it to much."

"But it has to be the perfect name."

"Who knows you might find it when you're least expecting it. Anything can happen." Zayn said. He's so deep sometimes it amazes me. Wait, anything can happen.

Anything can happen.

"ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!" I exclaimed excitedly. The boys all looked at me with the 'this-girl-is-on-drugs" look while I just smiled.

"ZAYN I LOVE YOU !" I yelled while giving him a massive hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Uh I love you too...?" He said sounding confused as ever.

"That's my album name ! Anything Can Happen !" after a minute, realization hit them.

"I like it, but you love me more" Liam said winking at me.

"No she just proclaimed her love for me and I helped give her the name for the album therefore she loves me more." Zayn said.

"Nope she loves her sass masta from Doncaster more."