Bad day

Hey hope you liked the first chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Liam's P.O.V

Ok so first day with foster child- not so good.

"What do you guys think of her so far?" I asked the rest of the lads while Louis gets Juliet.

"She's pretty" Of course Harry would say that.

"She's interesting......" Zayn said.

"She's has a slight attitude..." Niall said. We all agreed to that one. Soon Louis comes back in the living room without Juliet.

"Where is she?"

"Uh she didn't want to come out."

"Why not?" I frowned

"She just wants to be left alone."

"I don't know why she's being like this."

"Like what?" We all snapped our heads in the direction the voice came from.

"Juliet. Hey want something to eat?"

"Don't change the subject. What am I being like?"

"Nothing." Clearly the lie was inevitable in my voice because the next thing she said shocked me.

"You know I was once very cheerful, loving, trusting but my parents took that with them when they left me in the foster home. It's funny actually. You love someone so much and you think that they love you just as much but you make the mistake by turning your back for a split second enough for them to stab you in the back. Just when you think it's over and it can't get any worse. You're wrong. They twist and tug on the knife that went straight through your precious little heart until it finally goes numb and you feel no more pain. I had to learn that the hard way." Wow. That's all I could say.

"Juliet. What happened that was so bad?" Zayn asked.

"Like you would even care?" She hissed.

"Juliet we do care...please....tell us?" Louis asked.

"I haven't told anyone and I'm not planning to so...no."

"Juliet-"

"Can you guys just show me to my room?"

"Sure love." I sighed.

I got up and showed her to her room that was next to mine. The walls were lavender and white just like most things in her room. Of course we had professionals do this with the help of Danielle and Eleanor for the decorations and stuff.

"How do you like it?"

"I love it. How did you know my favorite color was purple?"

"Lucky guess."

"Well, thank you.."

"You can unpack for now. Want me to help?"

"It's ok. I've only got a few things." I looked at her bag and saw only like 2 pairs of jeans 4 shirts and 1 old pair of sneakers.

"That's all you've got?"

"Yup" I frowned at her.

"BOYS! WE ARE TAKING JULIET SHOPPING!"

"SHOPPING!" The boys replied.

"What? Why?"

"Because you barely have any clothes. Now lets go."