Save me

Hey got bored so decided to update :) Hope you like it. WARNING may contain a little bit of more cuss words than usual.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Juliet's P.O.V

After about 20 minutes of driving and me crying we finally reached the foster care. The man opened the door for me to get out but I refused to move. He groaned in frustration and pulled me by my hair and dragging me out of the car, kicking and screaming. I landed on the ground with a 'hmph' and got most of the air knocked out of me since he practically threw me on the ground. I thought he was so suppose to actually take care of us since he came to get me when they found out I got hit by a car under the boys watch. This is ridiculous!

"When I tell you to do something you do it. Got it?" He spat at me. I nodded my head ever so slightly and tried to get off the ground. I'm most likely going to have a big bruise on my side from the fall but the pain doesn't even compare to the one in my broken foot and ribs. I weakly limped towards the foster care, with Josh following. Once I get in I'm greeted by a sickly sweet smile.

"Hello dear. And what might your name be?" She said in a fake sweet voice.

"Her name is Juliet, Olivia." Josh said to her.

"Ah. The famous Juliet Simms. Well right this way sweetheart." She gestured to a hallway on her left. I follow....Olivia down the hall, passing other rooms. I see boys and girls in each room some my age,younger, and older. When I'd walk by a new room they would stop whatever they were doing and look at me. As I was halfway down the hall I felt their eyes in the back of me staring at me immensely. I heard a lot of whispers and mummers. Some of them like,

"Who is she?"

"Isn't she the girl that was adopted by One Direction?"

"I knew they'd throw her away sooner or later."

"I don't know why they adopted her. I mean look at her. She's hideous."

"Not a surprise they gave her back."

A lot of those comments that I heard where hurtful. I just wanted to yell at them saying that this dickhead, Josh, forced me to come here! But I know it wasn't worth it. I just wanted to go home.

Louis' P.O.V

We've been looking for about an hour and with no luck we haven't found her yet. I can't give up! Not now! Oh God I hate myself so much right now for putting her through all this shit. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was Simon.

"GUYS! It's Simon!" I yelled.

"LOUIS! Keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel! You're going to kill us!" Zayn yelled. I immediately threw the phone to Harry who was in the passenger seat next to me and continued to drive safely again.

"Hello?" Harry spoken into my phone. He put it on speaker for all of us to hear.

"Hello Harry. Well I'm happy to inform you that you can have Juliet. I had to pull some strings but I managed to let them give you Juliet back." We all cheered and thanked Simon.

"Wait do you know where she is?" Niall asked.

"She's in the foster home called Marie's Foster Care." He informed us.

"Ok thanks Uncle Simon!" He said goodbye and hung up. Liam went on his phone and looked up directions to the foster care. We're coming Juliet. I promise.

Juliet's P.O.V

I've only been here for 5 hours and it's already a living hell. The other children here say horrible things to me calling me ugly, fat,gold-digger, bitch, whore, tramp, slut, loser. Any mean thing you could think of they already said it. Sure they all hurt but I made sure for them not to get to me. There was one comment that really got to me.

"Nobody wants you and will never want you. No one could ever love something as disgusting as you."

Ok that one hurt. A lot. I've had enough of this!

"EVERYONE STOP IT! STOP JUDGING ME! YOU HARDLY KNOW ME BUT YET YOU CALL ME ALL THESE MEAN THINGS JUST BECAUSE I WAS ADOPTED BY ONE DIRECTION?! SURE I'M NOT AS PRETTY AS THE NEXT GIRL BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL SO HORRIBLE ABOUT MYSELF! WHAT HAVE I EVER DONE TO YOU?! I JUST GOT HERE AND YOU'RE ALREADY MAKING IT A LIVING HELL FOR ME! SERIOUSLY GROW.THE.FUCK.UP!" I roared at them and stomped off to my room. I couldn't take it anymore. I guess I just burst, which was a HUGE mistake. Olivia came stomping in my room, slamming the door behind me. Well shit.

Zayn's P.O.V

We finally made it to the foster home Juliet was in and rushed out of the van into the building. When we got in nobody was at the front desk so we decided to just walk down the hall and see if we could find someone. Once we past by a room we heard a girlish shriek come from it and we all snapped our heads in the direction.

"You're One Direction!!" A girl squealed.

"Uh yeah. Excuse me love but is there a Juliet Simms here?" Harry asked politely. She made a disgusted face before speaking.

"Why?" She asked in a snotty attitude,

"Because we came to find her." I stated.

"Why would you want to find her? She's nothing special."

"Excuse me but she's special to us." Liam stood his ground.

"She's nothing but a whore who just wants you guys for your fame and money." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Excuse you but you have no right to say that. Now if you would be so kind as to tell us where she is we would appreciate it." Louis said rather angrily.

I don't blame him this girl was a total bitch. She just scoffed and pointed to the door at the end of the hall. We didn't say anything to her but just walked straight to the room. We got closer and could hear faint sobs and screams. We didn't know what to think until we heard a SMACK coming from the other side of the door. We hurriedly opened the door and saw the most horrific sight. There was Juliet on the floor holding her cheek and crying, blood rolling down her mouth and head, with a 30 year old looking lady hovering over her with her hand held up above her head. Did she just......beat Juliet?! We all gasped at the sight. They both looked shocked but the lady was even more shocked, knowing we caught her beating a child.

"You found me..." Juliet whispered.

"Um-I-It's not-I" The lady began to speak but Liam cut her off.

"What the hell do you think you're doing to this child?!" He roared. Harry was on the phone probably calling the police.

"She was misbehaving so I- well- I"

"SO YOU BEAT HER?!" I yelled rushing over to Juliet's aid with Louis, Niall, and Liam following. We helped her up while trying to clean her bloody face.

"She needed to be taught a lesson!" She said.

"That does not give you the right to beat her!!" Louis yelled.

"The police are on their way to arrest you." Harry said glaring at the lady. She was about to run but Juliet stuck her foot out a little further making her trip and fall flat on her face.

"Why you little!" She was about to slap Juliet again but Harry caught her hand.

"Oh no you don't." I can tell all of us wanted to punch her but her being a girl it was wrong.

"You're so lucky we're guys and we can't punch girls." Louis muttered.

"You can't but I can." Juliet said before walking over to the lady and punching her straight in the face. We all stood there shocked at Juliet's actions.

"That's for the bloody face bitch." Juliet spat at her.

"Juliet-" Liam was about to say but was interrupted by police men walking in and taking the lady, whose name we still don't know, outside in hand cuffs. The officers started to talk to Juliet while some paramedics cleaned Juliet's face and bandaged her up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sorry for the sucky ending. SO how'd you like this one? Sorry if there's a lot of cuss words but that's how I get whenever i'm mad and that's how I picture Juliet right now. Hehe. Love you all ! <33