Leave me alone

Here it is ! So sorry I haven't been updating as much but I have a lot of stuff going on right now like planning for high school since I'm graduating in June and all this other stuff so PLEASE bare with me ! Love you all ! <3333

Song: R.I.P by Rita Ora (ft. Tinie Tempah) It may not be exactly emotional for the scene but it explains some stuff if you get what I mean.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Liam's P.O.V

We've been searching EVERYWHERE and yet we still haven't found her! How can she just disappear into thin air? I'm starting to get really stressed over this.

"This isn't possible! We've checked everywhere and yet she's no where to be found. This is ridiculous!" Zayn exclaimed looking extremely frustrated just like the rest of us.

"Let's go to the Startbucks she usually goes to. Maybe someone's seen her there and know which way she went." Niall said looking proud of himself for thinking of a pretty good plan. I give him props.

"Good thinking mate." Louis said, patting his back and heading in the direction of Starbucks. Hopefully we'll find some answers to where Juliet went. We pasted by an alley way where there was this group of guys and two girls grafting the wall. I glimpse at them but didn't think anything of it . As I was passing by the second girl with brown hair and red tips caught my eye. For a second I thought it was Juliet but reminded myself that Juliet would never do something like this. Just as the group was about to leave my sight the girl with the red tips turned around giving me a full view of her face, and to say I was shocked on who it was, was an understatement. She is going to be in a deep load of shit when she comes back home.

I pulled the guys back to the alleyway that way we were standing right between the walls. They all looked as shocked as I did when we saw Juliet with a spray paint in her hand talking to the other people there.

"What do you mean ?"

"You don't seem like this type of girl to just get involved with people like us."

"people like you ?"

"yeah."

"what-"

She was about to reply but all of us had the same idea and called her name, cutting her off. She looked at us with wide eyes, shocked. Yeah you better be shocked.

"Guys-What-what are you doing here?" She stumbled on her words a little.

"Looking for you! What the hell are you doing with these people?" Louis yelled.

"What do you mean by 'these people'?" The guy who was talking to Juliet sneered.

"I mean criminals." Louis growled back. Oh God Lou please don't be stupid about this. Wait, this is Louis we're talking about of course he's going to be stupid about this! God the one time he should be smart or serious in a situation he chooses to remain himself! We're dead.

"Louis!" Juliet yells.

"Juliet we're leaving now." Louis declares not breaking eye contact with Mr. Buff guy over here.

"No. Guys just leave me alone."

"JULIET WE CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOU HERE GOD DAMMIT ! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE GOOD FOR ONCE AND COME BACK TO THE BLOODY HOUSE ?! IS THAT TOO DAMN HARD? WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT YOU PUSH US AWAY AND I HATE IT! please, just PLEASE listen!" Someone blurted out. I looked around to see who said it only to find everyone staring at me with wide eyes. Holy crap did I say that?