Let's do this

I'm so sorry I haven't updated any of my stories in a while I've been busy with school and it's just hectic anyway I Hope you like this one :) OH and on the side is the song Skyscraper by Demi Lovato. This is how Juliet performs it to the guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's P.O.V

FINALLY! Today's the day I get out of this horrid place! I've been dying in here which is ironic because this is suppose to be a hospital. Anyway I'm currently in the bathroom changing into my clothes which is sort of hard since I have a broken foot and ribs...

Stupid ugly cast and crutches! They looked really bad with my outfit but whatever. I was wearing a grey flower bralet, dark blue skinny jeans, ballet shoes, a tiny necklace, and put my aviators over my head. I left my hair in it's natural state because I was to lazy to do anything with it. Once I got out all the boys were staring at me with their eyes bulging out of their heads.

"What?" I asked feeling slightly self concious.

"What are you wearing?"

"Uhh clothes?"

"Change your shirt. Now." Louis growled.

"Why?" I asked getting angry.

"You're practically wearing a bra! Go find an actual shirt!" Liam said.

"No. I like it and you're going to have to deal with it." I said standing my ground. No way in hell are they going to make me change. It's my clothes and technically they did buy me it.

"Juliet. Yes" Louis said more sternly.

"You guys are the ones that bought me it anyway." I snapped at them.

"WE THOUGHT IT WAS A BRA!" Louis said or more like yelled.

"Well you thought wrong. Can we please just go now?"

"Not until you change."

"LOUIS!"

"Don't 'LOUIS' me. Go change."

"Zayn,Niall,Harry. How do you think I look?" I asked raising my eyebrow and putting a hand on my hip.

"You look hot." Harry shrugged. Ok not the answer I was hoping for...

"I like it." Niall said while Zayn just nodded his head in agreement. I turned to Louis and Liam and smirked at them.

"4 against 2 I win." I smiled triumphantly. They just groaned and headed out the door while the rest of us followed.When we reached the entrance of the hospital there was at least a hundred pap's and fan's outside screaming at us.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Sorry Juliet but this is what happens when you're adopted by pop stars" Louis said smiling. I knew he was happy about this because of the whole shirt thing. Damn him.

"Ready?" Liam asked. I nodded my head and started walking towards the huge crowd. Oh God I'm going to die. Once I got out my eardrums broke because of the screaming and yelling.

"LOUIS! LOUIS! IT THIS THE GIRL YOU ADOPTED?"

"HARRY! HARRY! GIVE ME SOME OF YOUR GRAVY!"

"IS IT TRUE THAT THIS GIRL SAVED YOUR LIFE LIAM?"

All of those types of questions were asked and all of those types and comments were made. We finally got tot he car and all piled in.

"Oh my God that's insane."