Not how it was suppose to happen

Ok so I just had to update because of all your amazing comments! Thank you so much ! I love you all! <33 Oh and I'm going to be doing a contest like thing..

1. Describe yourself, like your personality.

2. Give me a good story line on how I meet you in this story.

That's all I'm asking. You don't have to be a fan of mine or comment on all of the chapters or anything like that just do those 2 steps and I'll pick the winner :)

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

Juliet's P.O.V

"JULIET COME HERE PLEASE!" I heard Liam yell from downstairs.

"COMING!" I quickly pulled on my shirt and ran downstairs.

"Yes LiLi?"

"We're going to the studio now so you can call over Jaden."

"Thank you Li!"

"Oh and there's some money on the table for food later on we're going to be late."

"Thanks . Have fun you guys." I giggled and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. They all said their goodbyes to me before walking out the door. I ran upstairs and got my phone ready to call Jaden.

Ring Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" His voice rang through the phone.

"Hey babe. Want to come over?"

"Of course. I need to talk to you anyway."

"About..." I trailed off hoping he'd tell me.

"Uhh it can wait until I get there. See you soon baby." He said and with that he hung up. I hope its not bad news like he's going to break up with me. Oh God now I'm worrying myself. Just don't sweat it Juliet, it can't be that bad.

10 minutes later

Ding dong

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Jaden with his hands stuffed in his pocket and his head looking down at his shoes.

"Hi." I said breaking the silence. He seemed to realized I opened the door and engulfed me in a hug.

"What's wrong?" I asked but he didn't answer. All he did was take my hand and lead me to the couch.

"Listen Juliet. I'm....I'm leaving for California Saturday." It's currently Wednesday.

"Wha-wh-why?" I managed to get out.

"Juliet it's my home. I live there. I only came here for vacation." He explained.

"When did you find out?" I whispered.

"A week ago."

"And you didn't bother to tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry about it then. We were having such a fun time and everything I-" I cut him off.

"Why did you even bother asking me to be your girlfriend if you knew you were leaving in a month ?"

"I wasn't really planning on it honestly. I-"

"you what ? you thought we'd just have this vacation fling and then you'd go back to California and continue on with your life ?"

"Juliet it's not like that."

"Really? Because it seems exactly like that." I hissed, venom dripping off the words.

"Juliet..."

"Just get on the plane and leave Jaden. Please."

"Juliet! Come on! Just let me explain and give me a chance!" He cried.

"No."

He hesitated a bit before leaving and slamming the door behind him. I was so mad and hurt I did the only thing that made sense to me right now and that's singing. I went to the music room, plugged in my electric guitar into my amp, and played my heart out.

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run

I just wanna run
I'm out here all alone
I try to call your house
Can't reach you on the phone

I'll gather up the nerve
I'm packing up my bag
It's more than you deserve
Don't treat me like a drag

I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating myself
My words lost all meaning
I keep talking, I repeat myself

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run, I just wanna run

Like a game of chess
I predict your move
I think I know you better
Better than you do

I'm sick of feeling cheap

Cheated and abused
Sick of losing sleep
Thinking about you

I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating myself
My words lost all meaning
I keep talking, I repeat myself

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run, I just wanna run

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out, out
I just wanna run

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run, I just wanna run
I just wanna run

I finished, out of breath. It did make me feel a little better but I'm still so confused and hurt about everything. I don't have any 'girlfriends' to talk to and I can't talk to the boys because they are at the studio. Great. I just need some fresh air right now. I grabbed my coat and phone and walked out the door.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

COMMENT! <333 and I'm so sorry it's short! I promise to make the next chapter extra long!