Can we go back ?

Juliet's P.O.V

Do I feel bad for doing that performance ? maybe. Do I feel bad for putting all this stress on the boys ? maybe. There's all these maybe's and no definite answer. Yeah, the boys are mad at me but what they don't understand that I'm trying to renew myself, I guess you can say. This is the new me but they can't seem to understand that or not what to understand it. I hate all this drama with them because I honestly do love them and i hate fighting with them because it does hurt me. Hopefully they get that I'm just trying to find myself right now.

"Juliet can we talk now ?" Liam said through the door.

"depends if you're going to yell at me." I said skeptically

"well you can't expect us not to but we'll try."

"ehhh I guess that's good enough. ok, yeah come in." I see all the guys stumble in through my door. They all find somewhere to sit in my room and once they're comfortable and content Louis begins to talk.

"listen Juliet I know you're trying to find yourself or whatever but what you did back there was not someone you'd want to be when you're older."

"yeah babe. I know stuff is really hard for you right now but trust me when I say this. Don't try to grow up to fast because growing up fast isn't fun and it's stupid. Look at Lou. He's 21 and yet he still acts like he's 10. " Zayn said looking really serious which made Louis smack him in the back of the head. We all laughed a little but then got serious again.

"Juliet we love you and we don't want you to have a reputation like that." Niall said.

"Ok I understand what you guys are saying and I'm sorry for what I did. Are we cool ?" I said not wanting to argue with them even more because what they said was true and they had a point.

"yeah, we're good babe." Liam said smiling at me with the rest of the boys. All of them got up and hugged me except for one curly haired band member. Instead he just got up and walked out.

"Guess he's not over the fight." Liam said while running the back of his head smiling sheepishly at me.

"It's fine Li. I'll talk to him." I said while walking out the door and going to Harry's room. I knocked on the door and waited until I heard the all clear. I walked into his room only to see him in his boxers listening to Miley Cyrus. What the heck ??

"Um Harry can we talk ?" when he heard it was me he shot up from his bed, put on a shirt, and turned off the speakers.

"uh yeah Juliet." he said trying to act cool.

"Listen I'm sorry about the whole party thing and everything after that I was just mad and hurt because of what you said." I said.

"Don't be sorry Juliet. It was my fault. I should've never said what I said. it was totally out of line and just stupid." he said while going over towards me and hugging me.

"It's fine Harry, honestly. We both said some pretty stupid things and just got off on the wrong foot since the beginning and I regret that. So can we please just start over?" I asked hopefully.

"I would absolutely love that" He said smiling widely at me.

"Ok. Good." I said matching his smile. We heard a knock on the door which mad us spread apart and look at the door.

"I've got a surprise for you Juliet." Harry said smiling weirdly at me.

"Umm should I be scared?" I asked skeptically.

"Not at all." He said going towards the door and opening it. In came sexy Jaden Smith in all his fame and glory.

"Hey Juliet." He said breathelessly.

"Jaden. What- what are you doing here?" I asked, bewildered.

"I came to see you." He said smiling and walking towards me.

"Jaden.. Don't-" I was going to say but I guess he wanted to speak first.

"No Juliet. Please just listen to me. I really really like you and I want us to be together because that's how it's suppose to be. You and me. Leaving you was probably the stupidest thing I could've possibly done. Please can we just start over ?" He pleaded.

"Jaden things can't just go back to how things were. A lot of stuff happened and right now a boyfriend is the least of my problems. I'm sorry but for now I just need to focus on me and my work." I said. His face looked so sad and he looked so heartbroken, it killed me. "I really really like you too though." I said and his face light up like a Christmas tree. He walked over to me and pulled me into the biggest hug ever, picking me up and spinning me around. He gave me a passionate kiss and put me down, our foreheads touching as we look into each others eyes.

"JADIET IS BACK PEOPLE!" Louis screamed. I pull away from Jaden and look at the door to see the lads standing there cheering and high fiving eachother.

"Jadiet?" I asked, amused by the name.

"Yeah. Jaden and Juliet." He said smartly.

"Or do you want Julen ?" Zayn asked.

"Uh. No. That sounds stupid." I said jokingly.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN ?!" Zayn yelled, fake crying into Niall's shoulder. Niall just laughed but 'comforted' him none the less.

"Jadiet it is then." Jaden said, laughing at the boys.

"PARTY TIME PEOPLE !" Harry yelled.

"YEAH ! BRING OUT MILEY CYRUS HARRY !" I said laughing hysterically at the end.

"SHUT UP JULIET !" He yelled and started to come after me. oh crap ! I started running around the house while Harry tries to catch me. He finally tackles me to the ground and starts tickling me like crazy.

"Say I'm amazingly hot and cool." He said.

"N-n-no !" I stumbled out. Oh God I'm going to die !

"Say it !"

"You're amazingly hot and cool !" I yelled out. Did that make him stop tickling me ? Nope.

"HARRY GET OFF!" I said trying to push him off but he's just too fat !

"I-i-i'm gonna p-pee !"

"Ew!" He said jumping off of me giving me enough time to jump up and run away.

Life was great now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY UPDATED, I KNOW ! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY !!!!! Hope you guys like it :)

FOLLOW/FAN/AND VOTE MY FREIND FilipnoKid !!