Twitcam

Hey hope you like this one! <33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's P.O.V

"That's amazing Juliet. You will be touring with the boy's on their next tour which is in a few months from now. Come to my office tomorrow to discuss what songs you are going to do and arrangements. Glad to have you on the team. See you tomorrow." Simon said. The second I put my phone down they bombarded me with questions about who I was talking to and how confusing it was from my side and what I was saying.

"GUYS!" I yelled causing all of them o shut up.

"I called Simon and told him that I want to get signed by him and I'm going to be your opening act!" I squealed.

"So we have to spend a whole 5 months with you?" Harry said making a disgusted face. I was a little hurt by that.

"Is that a problem?" I snapped back. They all looked at each other and started laughing their arse's off. Uh ok?

"I was just joking love. I'm excited!" He cheered as well as the others. They pulled me into a group hug and literally squished me to death. When they finally let go I came out panting.

"Thank God I'm free from that horrid hug! You guys should really use deodorant and take a bath more often, you stink!" They all glared at me and started to walk towards me in a rather slow manner.

"Uh guys I was just joking. Don't get your panties in a twist." I said but they just kept walking towards me until Louis yelled

"GET HER!"

"Hey injured girl here. You can't really do anything"

They all pouted and went to the kitchen where Niall started eating, Liam and Louis got on their phones, Harry was trying to steal Niall's food, and Zayn was looking at himself in a spoon.....They are so weird. Since I had nothing to do I decided to go to my room and do a twitcam. I closed my door shut and got out my laptop. I got on twitter and announced me doing a twitcam.

'Hey guys. Doing a twitcam. Come and watch! <3'

Everyone knew who I was by now since it's been like 2 weeks so I got adopted so I got a thousands of responses, re-tweets and hate, of course. I logged on to twitcam and pressed 'record'.

"Hey everyone. How's it going?" I got a lot of responses. Some saying that they're doing fine, ext. And then there are the haters.

"Listen to all you haters. If you hate me then why the hell are you answering or even watching my twitcam? Like seriously it doesn't make sense. You hate me but you respond to my tweets by saying nasty things about me and telling me to kill myself? I haven't done anything to you but you still hate me. Seriously grow up. Just because the boy's adopted me doesn't make me a whore or slut or any of that. It makes me a normal orphan who got a family and if that's what a slut is then I'm probably the biggest slut there is. I didn't just get a family, I actually got people who truely care about me and accept me for who I am, flaws and everything. I love them. So if you really want to hate on someone it should be yourselves. No one and I mean no one should get hate because you don't like how they look or how they sing or dress or because they hang out with certain people. You guys are pathetic. That's all I have to say to you. Haters you guys are my motivators." After I said that I got up and took my laptop over to my mini piano in my room and started to sing my song that I made earlier today. I decided to call it 'Skyscraper.'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I just finished my twitcam and was now in the kitchen eating a cookie. The boy's came in and before I could say anything they all pulled me into another bone crushing hug.