New Friends

UPDATING YAY!!! Thank @cristymisty642 for that ! FOLLOW HER AND READ HER BOOKS PLEASE! She's my bff :P Also PLLLLLEEEAASSSEE read my new book 'Good Girl Gone Bad' PLEASE!! It would mean a lot if it gets as much attention as this book. Ok I'm boring you so onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~***************~~~~~~~~~~~*************~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's P.O.V

Walking sucks. Right now I'm about a few blocks away from a Starbucks near our house. Wow I'm really out of shape, I should run more often. Naw.

FINALLY, Starbucks ! When I walked in I was immediately surrounded by the smell of coffee, like always, and I loved it. I ordered my usual, White Chocolate Mocha and a coffee cake. I saw an empty seat near the window so I took my drink and food and sat down. I let out a long sigh and started to think about all this crap. Maybe I was over reacting with the whole Jaden leaving and stuff. But he did technically tell me he was just looking for a vacation fling so I had every right to over react right? UGH why is this so complicated?! A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Um excuse me but are you Juliet Simms?" There was a girl about my age standing infront of me. She was about 5'7 with light brown hair that was about two inches past her shoulders and light brown eyes. She had on a cute floral skirt with a navy blue tank top.

"Um yeah that would be me." I plastered on a sweet smile.

"Oh well my friends and I are huge fans of One Direction and you're like their younger sister so it's really cool to meet you. Uh not to be nosey or anything but you look sad. Why?" I just stared at her for a while. She's probably the first girl to actually LIKE me for being adopted by the boys.

"Uhh" She said awkwardly. I just realized that I've been staring at her like a freak.

"Uh sorry. And to answer your question I just broke up with my boyfriend." Since when am I this open to strangers?

"Aw you and Jaden were such a cute couple! I'm sorry."

"Uh it's ok. But it was for the best I guess...."

"You don't seem sure about that."

"Listen it was nice meeting you and all but I don't exactly tell all my problems to strangers that easily so if you'll excuse me.." I said trying to leave.

Yeah, I feel like a bitch for being mean but oh well. Today isn't exactly the best.

"Oh I'm sorry. My name's Sara by the way.That's Zoe, Julie, Lauren, Kc, Kelly, and Leyla." She said pointing to each girl, giving me their names.

"Uh well I guess I can meet them." I said unsure. She seemed really genuine, which I liked so I figured why not ?

"Great! They'd be so happy to meet you." I just smiled at her while she dragged me to the group of girls.

"Guys this is Juliet Simms." Sara announced.

"Hi ! I'm Zoe!" A girl with straight dark brown hair and blue eyes said. She was wearing a cute sweater with an owl on it, dark wash jeans, and brown combat boots.

"I'm Julie!" Julie had these bluish green eyes and brown hair with some blond highlights in it. She wore pant shorts with an off the shoulder aqua colored blouse and brown gladiator sandals.

"Lauren!" She had chocolate brown hair that matched her eyes. She was wearing a read shirt that had 'KEEP CALM AND LOVE ME' in black cursive with black jeans and black flats.

"Hey I'm Kc." She had brown curly hair with light brown eyes. She was wearing floral pants with a white flowy blouse and had a necklace on with ballerina slippers on it and wore white converse.