Here we go again

Hey sorry i haven't updated in a while :( school..... :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5

Juliet's P.O.V

I saw this beautiful angel and a huge bright light calling to me, but I didn't want to leave. Not now. So with all the strength left in me I fought to open my eyes and be alive again.

All I feel is pain. Everywhere. I opened my eyes a little to only be blinded by a bright light. Where am I? I hear people whispering around me.

"He-hello?" I managed to say. I heard someone drop something and more whispering.

"Mi-miss Simms?"

"Y-yes?"

"Oh my God! You-you. How?"

"I what?"

"You are suppose to be dead!"

"Huh?"

"You died 4 minutes ago!"

"What happened to me?"

"You got hit by a truck. We thought we lost you. You started to slip away because when you broke your ribs they caved in causing your heart beat to decrease. Your heart beat stopped 4 minutes ago. We tried to revive you but.... How are you alive?"

"I honestly don't know."

"You surely are a miracle." He said chuckling nervously.

"Where are the boys?"

"Your brothers?"

"Uh...yeah." I'm surely going to kill them.

"They left after we told them you were gone. Do you want me to call them?"

"Um yes please." He nodded before going out the door. He stopped before he could and talked to one of the nurses that were there. Some were still looking at me weirdly. I'm not a ghost people.

"They are on there way. Please rest for now." I nodded and thanked him. I wonder how the guys reacted.

Liam's P.O.V

We just heard from the doctor that Juliet died. Harry punched a wall, Zayn looked like he was about to rip out his hair, Louis broke down crying,as well as Niall, and I did all of the above. This is my fault!

"Liam come on mate. Let's-let's just go home." Louis struggled to say. I just nodded and went to the car. We all look horrible. We haven't really gotten much sleep since Juliet was in the hospital. We've only known her for a week or two and she died. This is not a happy death either. She was suffering the whole time all because of me! Once we got to our flats I went straight to my room and locked myself in there. I plopped on my bed and cried myself to sleep.

Louis' P.O.V

She's dead and it's all my fault! I'm such a jerk! I can't believe I said those things about her she saved Liam's life and risked her own! She didn't even know us that well but yet she still did it. Liam went straight to his flat but the others stayed and Harry and I's. We didn't say anything for a while. My ring tone broke our silence.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Mr. Tomlinson?"

"Yes? Who is this?"

"Um this is the hospital. I have some incredible news for you. Juliet is alive." With that I dropped my phone and ran towards the door.

"Louis! Who was that?! Where are you going?!" Zayn,Niall,and Harry yelled after me. I ignored them and ran towards Liam's flat. I ran to his room only to find his door locked.