Happy endings?

Juliet's P.O.V

After the paramedics fixed up my face and other stuff they told me that I was free to go. Olivia got arrested and so did Josh. Thank God! The rest of the kids that lived here are getting sent to another foster home, or at least that's what I was told. I started to walk around trying to look for the boys but so far no luck. Where are th--

"JULIET!" A familiar british accent called to me. I spun around and hobbled towards him (that's the best i could do because of my stupid cast) and leaped into his arms.

"LIAM!!" I yelled. I know, I know. I just saw him a few minutes ago but I didn't really have the chance to run into his arms and hug him in the circumstances we were in. Soon the rest of the boys walked in and engulfed me into a group hug. Right now I didn't care that my ribs were screaming in pain I was to happy to hug my brothers.

"Let's go home shall we?" Zayn said in a cheery tone.

"We shall, now that I'm out of this hell hole." I mumbled the last part.

"Juliet I know after everything today this might be bad timing but we need to talk to you." Liam said in a fatherly tone.

"Ok..What is it?"

"We need to talk about your cussing." Louis said.

"Ok. What about it?"

"It's way out of hand. Your cussing is like Niall when we have no more food or don't want to get nando's." Liam said.

"HEY!" Niall exclaimed.

"Ok.. so maybe I cuss a little--"

"A little? Sweetie you cuss like a sailor." Harry said.

"OK. So maybe I cuss a lot. I'll try to tone it down for you babies."

"Juli--"

"Can we just go home now? I'm tired, hungry,and sore. Please." I gave them all the puppy dog face. They sighed and nodded their heads.

"YAY! I call shotgun!" I yelled already walking as fast as I could with this annoying cast on. The boys all ran past me with their perfectly fine legs and jumped into the car.

"HEY NO FAIR! I'M HANDICAPPED!" I yelled at them.

They all just laughed and started yelling things at me like 'Hurry up slow poke!' 'I want to still be 19 when you get here!' 'I'm pretty sure Niall could've gone to Nando's , ordered the whole menu, eat it, and you still wouldn't be here.'

"You people are mean! Im injured and yet you don't even bother to help me?! Some BROTHERS you are." I pouted and crossed my arms once I was finally in the car.

"Aww we're sorry Julie, we were just making fun." Niall said while pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hand away and glared at him.

"Guys she's really pissed." Niall said.

Good let them think I'm mad at them, that way they'll learn a lesson and that is to never mess with me.

"Aww Julebear. Come on we were just kidding." Louis said. What the hell? Julebear?

"I know what'll make her talk to us." Zayn said.

"What?" They all asked.

"Jules it's going to be Christmas soon and your birthday..." Zayn sang. Oh yeah, I'm a Christmas baby.

"OH YEAH! So what do you want for your B-day and Christmas?" Louis asked excitedly.

"Nothing." At first they cheered for me talking but then they realized what I said and looked at me in shock.