The good girl's gone

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @leyla_lulu !!!!!!!!!!! It was her Birthday yesterday but I'm such a bad person I forgot so PLEASE wish her a happy late birthday my dear followers!!! THANK YOU! And don't forgot to read my new book "Good Girl Gone Bad' Just go to my profile and look for it !! Thanks ! Ok so from now on I'm going to give you songs to listen to as background music or whatever other people do because quiet frankly I like those chapter song things. LOL. K bye :)

Song: Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation. I'll put this- !!! to tell you when to play the sing :)

~~~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~*********~~~~~~~~

Juliet's P.O.V

"So what are we doing?" Leyla asked.

"We're throwing a party." I said, smiling sickly sweet at them. They eyed each other worryingly before nodding hesitantly.

"Come on. Let's go get some drinks and snacks for the party and head back to my place." I said. I began walking out the door not bothering to look and see if they actually were following me. To be honest I didn't care if they did or didn't. Either way I'm having this party.

"Who are we inviting." Zoe asked. Hm haven't thought of that yet.

"Everyone." I smirked. I texted Ed Sheeran about the party and told him to invite as many people as he wants. I told the girls to invite anyone they wanted to also, which they happily did.

"Dude apparently Aiden and his crew are coming to this party now and we've only told a few people. Wow word spreads fast." Kelly muttered to Kc.

"Whose 'Aiden and his crew' ?" I asked quoting their name.

"They're the bad boys at our school." Kelly said rolling her eyes. Awesome.

"Great." I said.

"I don't think you'd want to be friends with them though. They always get into fights, doing drugs, and they're total manwhore's ." Sara said.

"Now lets get some snacks. The drinks are being covered by Ed."

"Whose Ed?" Lauren asked.

"Ed Sheeran." As soon as his name left my mouth their eyes nearly popped out of their head and their mouths might as well be sweeping the floor of the super market we're in.

"E-E-Ed She-Sheeran is coming to this party?" Julie spoke up. I just nodded my head and dumped a whole bunch of junk food into the cart. I turned around around to see if they had sobered up yet, which they did, and was pushing the cart towards the check out. This party is just what I need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Music was blaring through the whole house and the party was INSANE! So many people showed up and I was quiet surprised on how fast the word got out, but I could care less, this party was amazing. I was wearing a ruby red bralet that had a zipper exposing most of my back, black, lripped skinny jeans, and ruby red chism sneakers that matched my top. I had my infinity necklace on and my make up was a smokey eye look. I curled my chocolate brown/red ombred hair and just left my side bangs straight. Damn I looked good, I thought to myself.

"Damn Juliet! You look hot!" Julie shouted above the music. The girls all changed into some of my clothes that were more proper for partying.

"Same to you to! Go mingle now!" I said or well shouted to her. She just nodded and disappeared in the crowd.

"Hey wanna dance?" A voice asked from behind me. I spun around and saw no other than Aiden.

"What are you doing hear?" I shouted to him.

"Everyone was talking about this party at my school so I decided to go."

"Wait. You're the Aiden Kelly was talking about?" I asked not bothering to hide my shock.

"The one and only." He smirked at me. Wow I would've never guessed him for a bad ass.

"So you wanna dance or what?" He asked.

"Definitely." I smirked at him.

He grabbed my hand and lead us to the 'dance floor'. Once we were in the middle of it he put his hands on my waist and started to sway us with the music while I put my arms behind me and slide it down his head to his neck. We danced for a while until he asked me if I wanted a drink and nodded my head yes. We walked over to the kitchen and got some of the beer Ed brought. After I downed that I got some more and more until I was on my fifth one and Aiden told me to stop.

"Ok babe." I slurred.

He just laughed and led me to the dance floor yet again. It was probably around 2 o'clock when all of a sudden the front door flew open to expose a shocked looking One Direction.

"JULIET!" They all screamed. I just giggled and continued to dance with Aiden. They finally made their way towards me and yanked me outside.

"What da hell's yuur prob-problem." I slurred, loosing my balance a little.

"Juliet are you--are you drunk?!" Liam asked with pure shocked and anger on his face. The others mirrored him when I just giggled.

"A little." I said like a 5 year old and holding my fingers to show how much. If i hold it up to their head and squish my fingers together it looks like I'm crushing their heads. That made me giggle even more.

!!! "Juliet you are going to end this party now!" Louis bellowed. Ha he thinks he can control me like that. You're funny Lou. I walked towards Louis, stumbling a bit.

"No" I whispered in his ear then walked away.

"JULIET GET BACK HERE NOW!" Louis yelled. I ignored him and was about to step back into the party when a hand grabbed my arm and yanked me back.

"Juliet. End. This. Now." Liam gritted through his teeth. I yanked back my arm and walked into the party.

"EVERYONE! OUT! NOW!" Louis yelled after unplugging the music. Everyone groaned but left.

"What the hell's your problem?" I spat out.

"You! What in God's name possessed you to throw a party like this and get drunk?!" Liam said.

"I wanted to have fun." I shrugged.

"That's it? You wanted to have FUN?! Well you can have fun in your bedroom. Grounded." He said with a victorious smile.

"Hmm how about no?" I said and walked straight passed a fuming Liam.

"JULIET GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! NOW!!!" Liam yelled.

"No. Why don't YOU sit your ass down there" I said pointing to the couch " and stop being a fucking drama queen." I finished.

"Juliet watch your language!" Zayn said.

"Ohh I'm scared." I said mocking like.

"Juliet what's gotten into you? Listen I know your break up with Jaden is hard--" Harry was saying, but I didn't let him finish.

"Oh really? Because you wanna know what he told me? He said I was suppose to be some vacation fling for him and I wasn't suppose to matter. But he's right. I'm not suppose to matter to anyone because I'm just a waste of space." I said lowering my voice in the end.

"Juliet that's not true. Not at all." Niall said looking at me with sad eyes just like the others.

"Yeah well you're going to be in for a rude awakening because you're wrong."

I didn't let them say anything else and was already opening the door to my room. I changed out of my clothes and dressed into a baggy t-shirt and sweats. I washed off all my make-up, grabbed my iphone, plugged in my earphones and plopped into bed. I flipped through my songs and landed on an All Time Low song, 'Somewhere in Neverland' and let their music blast through my headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late Happy Birthday again!!!! LOVE YOU!!! @leyla_lulu ! PLEASE READ MY BOOK 'Good Girl Gone Bad' Thanks !!! <333