Wait..WHAT?!

Hey! Ok so first things first. OH MY GOD !! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS/VOTES/AND COMMENTS!!! I was totally blown away by all of it ! It means a lot to me because personally I thought this book would never get this far in so little time so thank you so much from the bottom of my heart ! Hahaha this is like the 1st long authors note I've written so I'm going to get to the story now. Hope you like it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliet's P.O.V

I can not believe this is happening to me right now. How-I-we- I can't even find the words right now I'm so shocked, pretty much all of us are. They can't do this, they can't! The boys won't let them! I won't let them!

"Juliet. We are so sorry but we have to." He said to me.

"No! I don't want to! They're my family! You can't just do this to me!"

"Juliet, we're sorry but-"

"No you're not! Just leave me alone. Leave us alone!"

"I'm sorry but I can't do that." I couldn't hold it in anymore. I broke down crying.

"Juliet-"

"NO!" Ok so I was planning on running but in my condition running isn't exactly the best thing to do. Josh just grabbed me and started to pull me towards the door.

"YOU CAN'T TAKE HER FROM US!" Liam yelled and tried to pull me back.

"PLEASE! WE'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING JUST DON'T TAKE HER!" Louis yelled.

"Get your bloody hands off of her !" Zayn cried.

Josh just shook his head and threw me into the back seat of his car. He turned on the engine and speed off. The boys were running towards the car but it was no use, their figures already faded the farther and farther we got. I just kept on crying in the backseat and wished that I was home with them, my family.

*When Liam answered the Door *

We were waiting for Liam to return from answering the door and finishing our conversation. When he came back he had this confused look on his face and someone was right behind him. I didn't recognize him but apparently all the other boys did because their faces turned into Liam's face.

"Hello Juliet." The man said.

"Uh hello. May I asked who you are?"

"Of course. I'm Josh Thompson."

"Am I suppose to know who you are?"

"No actually but the boys know me. I'm the head boss of child care. I check on adopted kids and see how their families are treating them, if they're happy or not, stuff like that."

"Oh well why are you here?"

"I see you've been in a recent accident. Have you not?"

"Um yes?"

"Ah well you see I have come to take you back to the foster home." He said simply. I froze right there and then, not saying anything or even moving a muscle. No he can't take me back to that dreadful place! He can't!

"What why?!" Louis yelled.

"She got severely injured under your watch and I can not let her live with people who don't take care of her. I'm sorry but we have to take her."

"You can't just take her! She's part of our family, we adopted her!" Harry yelled.

"Listen I realize that but I can not let her live in these conditions with 5 reckless boys who can't even take responsibility for themselves." He snapped back.

"You can't do this to me! Does my opinion matter in any of this?"

"Juliet I'm sorry but your coming back to the foster care with me and that's final."

End of Flashback

Louis' P.O.V

He just took her and left. I can't believe we let her get away so easily. We just let her slipt right through our grasp and left. We were all in tears, wishing that they would turn back and this was some kind of sick joke, but it wasn't. This was real and it was dreadful. There's only one thing we can do right now and that's call Simon. He would know what to do and how to get her back.

"Guys.....we..should call Simon. He'd-He'd know what to do." I managed to get through.

They all nodded and went to the house. I got my phone out and put it on speaker.

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Uncle...Si?"

"Hello boys. What can I do for you?"

"It's Juliet. They took her from us!" Niall exclaimed. He let out a long sigh before speaking again.

"Boys....I don't kno--"

"No Simon please! You have to help us!" Louis said.

"Fine. I'll call you guys back but for the mean time please try not to get into any trouble." We all mumbled 'ok's' and 'yeah's' and then he hung up.

"What are we suppose to do now?" Harry asked.

"I guess we just hope for the best and wait." I sighed. All of the bys nodded except for Louis.

"No. We can't just sit here and do nothing. We have to find her! Make sure she's ok. I'm not just going to stand around her and wait for Simon to call back saying whether he can or can't get Juliet back. I'm going after her and that's it. If any of you would like to join me go ahead but I'm leaving now." Louis said getting up and grabbing his coat.

"Lou wait!" I yelled.

"Don't try to stop me Li--"

"I'm coming with you." I cut him off.

"So am I" Zayn said

"I agree with you Lou. I'm going as well" Harry said while going over to Lou and patting his shoulder.

"Don't leave me out!" Niall said. I think that's a yes...?

"Ok then it's settled. We're going to get Juliet back." I said. We went straight for the car and drove to the nearest Foster home. Our plan was to go to every single one and look for Juliet, no matter how long it takes, we are getting her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I'm sorry that it isn't long and it's not that good but I promise to make a better one next time I update! Again THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! Oh and whose heard 'Little Things' by One Direction?? If you haven't then.....LISTEN TO IT NOW!! IT'S LIKE THE MOST AMAZING SONG YOU'LL EVER HEAR!! All of the boys voices sound so much more mature and sexier I LOVE IT! Anyway enough of my fan girling. Love you guys <33 xoxo