Not Expected

Updating yay ! So sorry I haven't updated in a while ! Love you all. Sorry I have no song for this one :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm Ryder." She said not bothering to look my way and continued with her art.

"Juliet." I said doing the same.

"Hmmm Juliet sounds to......innocent. How about I call you Blaze."

"Why blaze? and we're not even friends."

"Because of your red tips and I like your attitude so I could see us being great friends." Ohh I almost forgot about my hair and my attitude? I don't get it but I'll go along with it.

"That's cool." We didn't talk much after that because we were to focused on our art in front of us. Being here surprisingly made me feel...wanted and content. I don't know how to explain it but I feel at peace here. I like this feeling.

"Juliet?" Carter called. I stopped what I was doing and turned to him, only to see his whole crew staring at me.

"Yeah?"

"Who are you really ?"

Louis' P.O.V

I can NOT believe Juliet right now! What the hell does she think she's doing? What the hell am I doing?

"UGH!" I growled in frustration.

"Louis, mate, calm down. We'll find her and see what's going on." Liam said trying to reassure me.

"I'm not going to calm down until we find her!" I exclaimed. Sure I was pissed beyond belief but I'm still worried about her being alone in the streets.

"Who cares?" Harry spat. I'm so fed up with him right now.

"HARRY WHY DON'T YOU SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP FOR ONCE ! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ! IF YOU HADN'T OPENED YOUR TRAP WE WOULDN'T BE WORRY ABOUT JULIET BEING ALONE IN THE GOD DAMN STREETS ALONE!" We all looked over at Liam, in shock of what he just said.

"Liam I--" Harry was going to say but didn't get to finish.

"I don't want to hear it. I'm going to look for Juliet." Liam said grabbing his coat and slamming the door.

"Way to go Harry." Zayn said going after Liam along with Niall. Niall just shook his head, disappointment written all over his face towards Harry.

"2 for 2 Harry. Who you going to yell at and make leave now?" I said harshly.

"Lou you know I--"

"Save it Harry. Just- Just stay out of it for now until you get everything sorted out." I said with disappointment lacing my voice just like Niall. Harry didn't say anything but just nodded his head and left. 'Well this should be fun' I thought, grabbing for my coat and heading into the cold London streets to find Juliet. She is SO going to get it when she gets home.

Harry's P.O.V

I screwed up. Big time. I really didn't mean what I said it was just that I was so mad about Juliet disrespecting us that I let my anger get the best of me which obviously turned out for the worst. I feel horrid for saying the things I said but I know saying sorry and feeling bad for myself isn't going to rewind time and prevent me from saying those things. What's done is done and that's what makes it all the worst. I can NOT believe how stupid and mean I've been. I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts landing on the person who could possibly help me.

"Hello?" He said after the 4th ring.

"I need your help with Juliet." I said.

"What happened?" He said sounding really worried.

"I said some stuff...hurtful stuff and you're pretty much the only one who can help me in this situation." He hesitated for a minute before replying.

"I'm in."

"Thanks Jaden" I said and hung up. Let's hope this works.

Juliet's P.O.V

"What do you mean ?"

"You don't seem like this type of girl to just get involved with people like us."

"people like you ?"

"yeah."

"what-"

"Juliet!" A familiar voice called. I turned around only to see Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. Well shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE IT IS :) Hope you like it and sorry its short !!