FIVE

CHAPTER ONE | 장

LOML

━━━━━━━━━

As Goo continously sang several songs even after destroying M/n's eardrums- the boy in question could spot something in the corner of his eyes. And in interest, he picked it up and looked at the details on it.

Noticing this, Goo arched a brow as he paused on singing.

"Oh, it's champagne. It must have came with the room." The blonde acknowledged, M/n furrowed his brows as he checked the time. They only have about an hour left and Goo hasn't even started yet.

"Aren't you gonna drink it?" He figured that Goo would be the type to enjoy champagne with an iron bucket of ice, he was sure that this was Goo's enjoyment.

"Well, I still have to drive you home later." While the blonde wouldn't have usually cared if he drives while having drank alcohol- he was actually going to drive with M/n in his car, and an accident is the worst he can have at the moment.

"So, this will all go to waste?"

"Basically."

Without a word, M/n popped to top off, opening it with utter ease as he poured himself a drink.

"Hey, hey, hey- I don't recommend you to drink champagne on your first time." Goo went to protest, knowing how this would be M/n's first intake of alcohol and starting with champagne first was not the most ideal.

M/n stared at the glass, visibly hesitant. He has never had alcohol before.

"You should start with something lighter." The blonde suggested.

"Don't worry, I'm just gonna take a sip. The alcohol content is just 12.2% anyway."

And true to his word, he did take a large sip followed with a grimace on his face. He stuck his tongue out from the taste as Goo watched in amusement.

"I can taste the alcohol clearly." He said, putting the glass down as he sat back, pondering on what he just did. He really was straying from the goody-two-shoes of a life he had.

"It's supposed to be distinct."

"Tastes bitter to me."

"You should pair it with cake, it would taste a whole lot better." Goo shared his knowledge and experience, also placing the microphone down as he sat back as well.

M/n stared blankly ahead for a good fee minutes before he tilted his head to the side, facing the fake blonde.

"Pour me another one."

Goo observed the look on his face before shrugging, sitting up as he smiled. "Suit yourself."

━━━━━━━━━

After 3 glasses, M/n was already feeling out of himself. And since Goo was considerate for once and offered to go home already just so that the boy could avoid trouble from his parents- they were already in the lobby.

The thing was, M/n was stumbling and losing his steps already.

"You can't handle your alcohol."

"I drank a lot!" M/n defensively spoke, about to break his ankle until Goo gave him support with his arm.

"18 years old and already getting drunk off champagne." He mused. It was just champagne, basically an alternative for wine. And yet, M/n was already feeling as if the world was a tornado in his vision.

"I'm only a tad bit tipsy."

"Sure."

They reached Goo's parked car and M/n was slowly regaining his balance as he leaned on the car while Goo searched for the keys in his pockets. The boy didn't realize he was staring until Goo had looked back minutes after.

Noticing how M/n's eyes were fixated on him and him only- the blonde felt his chest loosen in pride as he grinned at the other male.

"Like what you see?" He teased.

"A little bit." M/n mumbled. "Stand here under the lights and we'll see."

Goo and him changed positions as Goo stood by his car, posing as M/n squinted his eyes to see more carefully. After minutes of just standing there, M/n glanced at the building behind Goo. It was his mother's workplace, and they seem to be by the window, working on something.

Not in the right mind to properly execute his actions right, he placed a hand beside Goo's head. And of course, the blonde misunderstood it when M/n was actually meaning to open the door to the passenger's seat.

"Oh my, a first move? I hope you're not thinking that I'm the one who should be kabedon'd on this relationship."

Relationship? What relationship? M/n couldn't voice out his thoughts right and didn't bother to correct the male. He was slowly losing the dizziness in his head and he hoped to just leave the place already.

But Goo placed his hands on M/n's shoulders and switched their places. The blonde was now the one who had a hand beside M/n's head, a smug smirk on his features as he slowly leaned in.

"What a sight. I didn't know you were this bold when drunk."

Too flustered to reply or tell him off, the tipsy male tilted his head away, knowing just how bad it would be for him if anyone he knows would catch him like this. And yet, he can't seem to do anything about it.

It was the heat he was feeling. Perhaps from the alcohol.

"Hey, keep your eyes on me."

Goo's finger traced on M/n's jaw as he gently nudged it to the direction that faces him. And after meeting eyes again, the blonde could feel his chest bloom like sakura in the last weeks of March.

At this point as Goo closed their distance but never connected their faces, M/n could feel the blonde's glasses graze against his face and his smell suddenly became more notable.

Goo smelled like expensive perfume and fresh new paper bills.

"Such a pretty face you have." The blonde noted, a dazed expression on his face as M/n could feel several emotions surge past him after hearing his words.

But as he feels the heat of the moment with the little alcohol he had and the mixed feelings for the blonde, he began to care less of the fact that the whole office from across them could see their actions. There was this sense of freedom in him that he wanted to cease.

And although he couldn't bring himself to connect their lips from the amount of doubts and confusion spinning around him- he had enough with suppressed emotions.