SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝WHO'S THE MOST HANDSOMEPERSON YOU'VE MET AND WHY IS IT ME?❞

WHO'S THE MOST HANDSOME
PERSON YOU'VE MET AND
WHY IS IT ME?

━━━━━━━━━

Ever since that scene from the luxurious dining place, M/n has been thinking lately.

Daniel and the others involved in fights? That was normal, he has heard and saw it firsthand. It was even admirable for them to act freely and stand by what they think is right.

But the four major crews? Never heard of it. Except for murmurs in the hall about gangs.

Though he never paid any attention to those.

M/n knew that he shouldn't be thinking about that but what Gun had said made him curious. Goo was involved somehow, how can he not be interested?

The front door opened and M/n knew right away who it was.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back."

Goo took an immediate seat beside M/n. He really missed him. He's been busy lately and only ever comes homes late thanks to the hard-headed bastards that  refuse to pay debts, but now that he was home, he could finally feel relieved.

"What're you watching?"

M/n hummed. "Demonslayer."

"Oh? You're actually watching a Japanese show instead of studying." Goo teased, knowing about M/n's tendencies of studying.

"It's an interesting show."

"Seems like it." Goo nodded, only because M/n said it was and he hasn't seen it personally. "And I'll never know why you still bother to study."

"Old habits never die."

M/n seemed very interested in the show, and Goo decided to sit down and see what was up about it as well. It was an action scene so it was more bearable for Goo to sit still.

"Is that a sword technique?" The blonde's eyes lit up like stars.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. It'd be cool though if someone actually manages to pull it off in real life."

"Say no more." He murmured.

M/n turned to Goo, brows furrowed as he didn't properly hear what he said. "Did you say something?"