THREE

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝I KNOW I'VE BEEN ONYOUR MIND LATELY

I KNOW I'VE BEEN ON
YOUR MIND LATELY.❞

━━━━━━━━━

Today, Goo had some business to attend to and was busy for the whole day. He himself said that he wasn't sure when his free time would be again.

So, M/n spent his time getting more and more invested in his studies.

And on his way to the school cafeteria, he heard something that piqued his interest.

"I think I'm in love."

It's about love again. And this time, he can finally hear it from other people. Although it was wrong of him to eavesdrop, he was getting desperate to know what it was like.

"What?" The other friend replied.

"I feel my heart race whenever we make contact! It beats so loud that it goes like this." The girl motioned to her chest as it went up and down, gesturing her heart.

"So, when you love someone— your heart thumps uncontrollably?" M/n suddenly spoke up, making the two realize that he was listening in to their conversation.

"Huh? M/n L/n from the Computer department?"

The said male recognized her as Zoe from the fashion department, she was considerably popular for her looks— though, M/n didn't know her personally. And the friend she was talking to must be Mira.

"I apologize for listening in to your conversation." M/n bowed his head slightly before continuing, "I just can't help but listen to your idea of being in love."

Zoe was surprisingly calm by the situation. She had figured that M/n harmless and was simply curious— for some reason.

"Why is that?" Zoe soon connected the pieces together and looked with a teasing look on her face. "Are you perhaps confused with your feelings for someone?"

She had known M/n for quite some time now, having attended the same classes once. So far, she had known him for a year already, although they weren't close.

"It's not that." The male bluntly denied.

It was just that it never crossed his mind until he had met Goo. And now, he was just confused and rather curious. What if he has felt it before but was never able to identify it?

"Then, what are you curious about?" Mira helped Zoe, genuinely interested in what M/n had to say. The boy was known for only being interested in his studies, and hearing that he wanted to know what being in love is was something new.