ELEVEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝COMMUNICATIONIS THE KEY

COMMUNICATION
IS THE KEY.

━━━━━━━━━

Shuffling the card, an unhappy Goo distributed it on the table as the person across him held a stoic but victorious face. Too sly for his liking.

"I don't get it." The blonde started. "I always lose despite having a good hand. . ."

Unknown to him, his cards were reflected against his tinted glasses.

"Winning prize this time is 12 billion won." Of course, despite Gun's say about the ridiculous amount of money— it was just another penny in their pockets. It was incomparable to what they earn monthly.

"Hey, have you had any love problems?" Goo started as he shuffled the cards once more. Gun arched a brow at his question, it was out of character of the blonde to ask him something such as love.

From what he knows, Goo was a total player who doesn't get serious. Like, at all.

"Love problems?" Gun repeated before scoffing. "I'm not that pathetic."

"You're just single because no one wants to be with you." The blonde stuck his tongue out childishly, taunting the composed male across him.

"What's wrong with you anyway? Is it another girl you picked on the street?"

"I'm not like that!" Goo interjected before sitting back. "And no, it's not a girl and I, for sure, didn't pick him on the street."

"A guy. . ." Gun trailed off. "I knew it, you've always been gay. And yet, you still insist on me being a creep."

"You still are! Who gets aroused from fighting? Fucking weirdo."

"What about your love-life, then? Did the guy leave you because you're too overbearing? I'm not surprised." Gun arranges his deck of cards, seeing his hold first.

Goo gritted his teeth, completely annoyed with Gun that he was this close to picking up the table and smash his face with it. It was a bad idea to ask Gun for an advice, maybe he should have gone to DG instead. . . No, still a bad idea. Maybe Crystal? Fuck no, she'll give sappy love advices.

"There's this boy, his name is M/n. It's been 3 months now since we met and our relationship was progressed on. But the things is, he has strict parents, like you know the kind?" Goo started explaining, Gun nodded, deciding to hear him out for once.