SIXTEEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝IF PEOPLE WERE BOOGERS,I'D PICK YOU FIRST

IF PEOPLE WERE BOOGERS,
I'D PICK YOU FIRST.

━━━━━━━━━

M/n openly conversed with Crystal, explaining his situation since she was somehow involved with Gun and Goo, meaning she might understand where he was coming from.

But Goo was not very happy with how the pretty girl was stealing his lover's attention.

"So childish." Gun chastised Goo as he easily observed the blonde, reading him like an open book. And it's not like Goo was hiding his feelings either.

"Whatever. Take the princess and go already." Goo pestered, staring him down.

Gun only scoffed at him. "Aren't you supposed to be collecting debts?"

"It's my free time. And aren't you supposed to be her babysitter? Take her away already."

Their conversation fell into an argument. As usual. And at the end, Goo was begrudgingly eating vanilla ice cream while keeping his eyes on the two high schoolers with a look. This was supposed to be his date with M/n.

"They belong in the same friend group, from what I've heard." Gun commented, absent-minded as he took yet another sip from his tea.

"I didn't ask."

"You seemed dying to know."

Goo gritted his teeth at Gun, feeling utter annoyance towards the other male. This night was supposed to go smoothly, he can't believe that he has to bump into Gun of all people.

"What do you like about the boy anyway?" Gun questioned, curious to know just how an ordinary high schooler managed to attract someone as eccentric as Goo, enough to have him serious about the whole relationship.

"What's there not to like?"

Gun arched a brow as he looked at the blonde's facial expression at the corner of his eyes.

"He's concerned, hardworking, bright, good-looking, huggable, has kissable lips, considerate, down to earth, amusing-"

"You're absolutely smitten." Gun interrupted, noting his behavior.

"How can I be not?" Goo sighed dreamily.

"Oh, well, he does seem promising. Maybe he can finally keep you in line." He already has. Gun added. "And maybe you'll finally stop being an annoying piece of shit." He shrugged

"Fuck you, chopping board."

Gun didn't seem bothered by the name-calling, proving himself to be a little more mature than the blonde.

Goo then stood up, deciding that they ate enough. He then approached M/n and Crystal who were deeply conversed into something about. . . Ponies?

"Let's go." Goo stretched his arm.

"Oh? Going already?" M/n glanced at him before averting his gaze back to the female as he said his farewells.

The blonde pouted childishly, and he could distinctly hear Gun sighing and muttering about him being a weirdo. That prick. . .

All his bad thoughts dissapitated as soon as M/n intertwined their fingers all while listening to whatever Crystal had to say. It at least lightened Goo's mood as he rubbed his thumb over his lover's knuckles.

Gun was right. He was absolutely smitten.

"Oh, and about you and Joon Goo, are you really dating?" Crystal curiously asked. She basically knows Gun and Goo since way before and she just can't see how the two made it. It was a very unusual combo.

"Yes." The blonde answered for the two of them. "Is there a problem with that?"

"Not at all. . ." Poor Crystal, doesn't even know why Goo was acting up again with his constant mood swings. "But," she started.

And M/n could nearly guess where she was going.

"Would Daniel be surprised to know you're dating their enemy." She meant no harm to the question, just simply curious.

"They don't know yet." M/n shrugged.

"Daniel. . . As in Daniel Park?" Goo recalled the familiar name.

"Daniel Park?" Gun perked up, raising his head slightly as he remembered Daniel with the same potential as Johan. Perhaps, even more.

"Sit down, you weird fuck."

Again, the two were going to argue again. Luckily, Crystal didn't give them the time to bicker.

"Yes, Daniel as in Daniel Park." Crystal arched a brow. She does remember Daniel and the rest being involve with the four major crews. Unfortunately, she can't help them all that much.

"What about him?" M/n looked between all of them. "You know him?"

Right, he was still clueless about all the connections.

"What the hell, Goo." Gun mused. "You didn't tell him about your involvement?"

"Shut up, I told him about me being basically a gangster. And why would I let my beloved M/n be involved with the crappy major crews you're handling."

"Daniel Park's in the new friend group I told you about."

Goo nearly spat out his liver. "What?!" M/n is friends with dangerous people who holds the potential of bringing him in their mess?

"That means you're friends with his friends as well, right? Like, Tabasco." Gun calmly said.

"Huh? You mean Vasco. Well, yes."

"Hey, M/n, what about dropping out and moving with me to somewhere far away."

"You're being too paranoid." Gun told Goo off.

"So, what? I clearly don't want him to be involved."

"I still plan to finish high school, and don't worry, Goo, I know how to run." M/n gave a thumbs up with a serious face.

"That's not the problem!"

"Don't listen to this lunatic, you do what you want. If you want to fight with them, you can." Gun's shades glinted as Goo immediately threw an empty plate at the man who easily caught it.

"Don't encourage him!"

"Umm, how about going bowling, should we?" M/n pulled Goo away from the other two, deciding that they really should leave already since people are starting to stare.

"Yes, we'll go now as well, it was nice meeting you here, M/n!" Crystal waved, it was wise to pull the two out of each other's necks before it becomes a disaster. Gun had to be the worse bodyguard, always attracting trouble wherever he goes.

The same could be said about Goo.

The two were really troublesome.

If only he sensed the trouble beforehand.