THIRTEEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

YOURS TRULY.

━━━━━━━━━

It took a while for M/n to wake up.

And when he did, he was met with a terrible headache as soon as he sat up. Rubbing his forehead, he noticed his surroundings as soon as his eyes focused back.

It wasn't his room, he noticed.

An arm snaked around his waist and pulled him back on bed, and just by the mere feel and scent- M/n could pretty much figure out where he was and who he was with.

"Goo. . ."

Before he could get his sentences out, the blonde pulled him to his chest, Goo's face buried in his hair as he inhaled his scent.

"Lay with me for a little longer." Goo spoke in his morning voice that was deeper than usual, there was no playful tone in his voice and it seemed like he just woke up. Nonetheless, his hoarse voice was enough to put M/n in his place.

M/n made himself comfortable and pulled the comforter over them since it was freezing. And Goo didn't seem the slightest bothered.

"Where are we?" He asked, having Goo's chin on top of his head.

"At one of my many houses."

"I thought you were gonna take me home-?" M/n was confused, and although he worries for what trouble awaits for him at his house since he never came home last night- that wasn't the main concern.

"I did." Goo replied. "This is our home now." He said.

"Wait, what? I think I might have missed a few chapters." M/n sat up properly, as well did Goo who rubbed his eyes before reaching for his glasses next to the nightstand.

"I guess I didn't explain it to you yet."

Goo searched for something in the drawers before he eventually found it and shifted his attention back to the boy in front of him.

"From now on, you're living with me. This is going to be our temporary home since it's the closest to your school." Goo took M/n's hand and opened his palm to place a key. "Here's the very first duplicate of this house which I bought recently, and it's fully-furnished already too, isn't it cool?"

M/n's jaw dropped in disbelief.

"I- what- when-"