FIFTEEN

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝ASIDE FROM BEING SEXY, WHATDO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?❞

ASIDE FROM BEING SEXY, WHAT
DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

━━━━━━━━━

"What's with the suit?"

Goo was viewing himself on the mirror before he heard his lover's voice by the entrance of their shared bedroom, alerting him that M/n had just gotten back from school.

"What about it?" The blonde entertained the question, looking at the reflection as he watches the other male seat himself on the bed, having a deep thinking-face as he stared at him.

"You look like you're going somewhere. . . Important-?" M/n started hesitantly, not sure if the idea he implied was exactly right.

"Correct!" Goo exclaimed with a bright look. "We're going to eat dinner out."

At first, M/n didn't process it well. That was until he realized what Goo had just said. He then abruptly turned his head back towards the male.

"We?"

"We."

"What's up?" M/n furrowed his brows. Usually, Goo would be busy at this time of day, and he knows that the blonde mostly prefers to stay home than go out, saying how he had enough with hangovers and losing himself to the fun.

And being at home meant getting free cuddles at the couch.

"Is it wrong that I just want to treat my lovely boyfriend to a wonderful dinner?" Goo pouted slightly before snaking his arms around the boy's waist, seeking closure as a clingy person. "I'm in a good mood." He said, remembering the satisfaction he felt earlier this day.

M/n was starting to get used to Goo's touches and constant clinging. In fact, he was enjoying it as well.

"And since I'm in a good mood, maybe we can do something after." Goo whispered seductively, grinning as he saw the immediate heat that started to form around M/n. "You know, like bowling."

He enjoys teasing the boy a little too much.

Clearing his throat, M/n stood up, deciding that he should get ready himself. "Bowling sounds good too."

"Why? What else did you have in mind?" Goo grinned, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"Going to church."

Well, that at least made Goo shut up for a while, giving M/n enough time to change into more formal clothes that would fit into Goo's current style. It's not like he could wear pajama's while his partner was dressed like he was going to meet the president.

"We look good together!" Goo finalized as they stared at themselves at the mirror.

Now for that date.