FOUR

CHAPTER ONE | 장

❝NAME A BRAND AND I'LLBUY YOU THE WHOLE STORE

NAME A BRAND AND I'LL
BUY YOU THE WHOLE STORE.

━━━━━━━━━

Saturday passed by within a blink of an eye and exams were expected to arrive next week.

The entirety of M/n L/n's Saturday was spent browsing through his textbooks and taking notes of the important details in order to narrow down what was expected to come out of the test.

Honestly, he didn't know what to do for Sunday. While he usually doesn't think about it all too much, studying has been getting more and more boring for the past few weeks. He can't believe that he reached the point of his life where he would think studying was not as fun as it used to be.

He was looking for something different. He wanted to interact more, to converse, to feel what it would be like to hangout with your friends after school instead of taking extra classes.

Although he wasn't fond of too many people, he just realized that doing something that doesn't involve being controlled was fun.

Glancing at the piece of paper by the drawer of his study table, he did something that he never thought he would.

He gave a call.

━━━━━━━━━

Goo came like a flash of light.

After receiving such an unexpected call to hangout with his favorite person, he had dropped his poker game with Gun and came rushing towards the usual street they met on.

Seeing a familiar face from a distance, it was one that he can never mistake after hours of mesmerizing it.

"M/n-!" He waved like a lunatic by the street across, attracting the boy's attention as M/n immediately pinched the bridge of his nose, noticing the eyes on them after Goo's actions.

The blonde only grinned carelessly before hopping his way towards the boy he has been thinking of.

"What's up? It's not like you to give me a call first. Did you really miss me that much?" Goo teased. "I knew you would come around, but don't worry- I missed you too! Now we should settle this with a kiss-"

"I was thinking of going to this place." M/n ignored Goo's usual words and scrolled through the map on his phone, looking for a specific place. Unbothered with how quick he was rejected, Goo came to stand behind him and took a peek by his shoulder.